5

*Edited*

"My Y/N, you haven't changed a bit."

Chanyeol's mom smiled while latching her fingers on to my chubby cheeks.

"Neither have you. You are still as beautiful as I remember Mrs. Park...or should I say Mrs. Lee." I smiled happily at seeing her after so many years.

When I was younger she would take care of me and the twins which is how I came to know Chanyeol.

"How is it that you recognize my mom but you didn't recognize me?" Chanyeol pouted his lips and crossed his arms.

"Because unlike you, she didn't turn in a freaking giant." I joked around.

"Well it's not my fault you didn't grow a single centimeter." He teased back.

"Hey! I'll have you know that I grew a whopping 155 centimeters. That's a whole 5 feet plus 1 inch."

"Oooo I'm so scared. Everybody run, there's a giant monster coming this way."

"Ya Oppa!" I lightly slapped his arm.

"Aish you two. You remind me of when you were both children bickering all the time." His mom teased.

We both laughed at the memories of the past.

"How is your mother?" Mrs. Lee asked while serving me a small cup of tea.

"She's doing well."

"It's been so many years, I would love to have your parents over for dinner sometime."

"Of course, I'm certain they would love to come."

I wrote down my parents contact information on a blank sheet of paper and handed it to her.

"Wonderful, I'll contact them as soon as I can." She smiled at me.

"So how long have you been in Seoul?" She asked.

"My parents have been here since last year, but I only arrived last week."

"Oh you haven't been here long then. How are you liking the city so far?"

"I actually haven't been out much, but I'm sure it's wonderful." I lied.

Truth is I hated it here, and I was purposely locking myself indoors untill I graduated high school.

"Well if that's the case, I'm sure my Chanyeol here would love to take you out and show you around."

I almost choked on my tea.

"Oh no that's okay Mrs. Lee, I'm sure Oppa is busy with his studies since he is a university student." I replied nervously.

"Nonsense, you'd love to take her out wouldn't you?" She asked Chanyeol who was sitting in the seat next to me.

"Yea, I don't mind." He looked and smiled at me.

We continued talking and laughing for about an hour until there was a loud bang that came from the entrance of the house. Everyone's attention was immediately directed to a tall drunken man that came stumbling in.

"Honey you're home." Mrs. Lee quickly stood up to help her intoxicated husband.

"Aish look at your condition." She scolded him.

"Don't touch me." He slapped her hand away from him.

"Look at...here.... we have some company." He jumbled his words, directing his attention towards me.

"Hello" I bowed respectfully and introduce my self. "I am Lee Y/N, a family friend of Mrs. Lee and Chanyeol Oppa."

"Is that so?" He laughed and I could smell the alcohol coming from his breathe, "well any friend of my beautiful wife and son are always welcomed here."