23

"y/n-ah, why do you have a bandaid covering your face?" Haechan asked me when I sat down next to him at the lunch table.

"It's nothing." I mumbled.

"Did you get hurt?" He questioned me further this time Chenle also focusing on Hacehan's words.

"No."

"Let me see then." His hand reached out towards my face.

"I said no Haechan!" I raised my voice accidentally gaining the attention of the rest.

"I-uh...."

I made eye contact with Renjun for a split second before focusing my attention back on Haechan.

"It's a pimple." I lied. "I didn't want you to see it."

Soon all the boys except Renjun were laughing at me.

Haechan carefully placed his arm around my shoulder. "You know a hideous little pimple isn't going to cause me to break up with you."

I playfully stuck my tongue out at him. "So! I still want to keep my dignity."

I breathed a sigh of relief that they actually believed me.

"You are beautiful either way." Haechan kissed my forehead earning gags from everyone at the table.

"Still too soon." Jaemin cringed.

I laughed at out how over dramatic they were being.

Hyunjin sighed and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "I wish I had a significant other to give forehead kisses to."

"You're already so popular why don't you just date one of the hundred girls that gave you their number." Jeno teased him.

"They aren't exactly my type." His eyes wondered off into the distance. "Well maybe there is this one person."

Did he have a crush on someone?

I focused on finding the target of his attention but only saw Renjun who had just gotten up to throw away his trash.

Maybe she already walked by and I didn't see her.

I mentally shrugged.

"So you do like someone at this school?" Jeno asked.

His cheeks turned bright red.

"I didn't say that!"

"Yes you did, just 10 seconds ago." He raised an eyebrow at him.

Renjun sat back down at the table, this time next to Hyunjin. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing!" Hyunjin stood up quickly. "I better head to class." He awkwardly laughed, "wouldn't want to be late."

"But the bell hasn't even...ya you forgot your- " Renjun tried catching Hyunjin's attention but it was no use. "...phone."

"Aish this kid." I let out a deep breath. "Give it to me and I'll return to him after school."