11

*Edited*

I think this is the longest chapter I've written by far. Sorry if it's too long

***

It's been an entire week since Chenle and Haechan got suspended for fighting in the cafeteria. I haven't seen or talked to either of them since then. I was especially disappointed in Chenle. He texted me multiple times over the week but I had been ignoring his messages.

My cellphone vibrated for the millionth time today. I was about to turn it off when I realized that it was actually Chanyeol, not Chenle.

**

Oppa❤️:
Hii~

Me:
Hi 😊

Oppa❤️:
Are you doing anything tonight??

Oppa❤️:
I promised to take you out before but I had been busy lately.

Oppa❤️:
You don't have to come if you don't want to

Me:
Only a boring person would want to not
go out on a Friday night

Me:
What did you have in mind??

Oppa❤️:
Today is the last day of the beach fair if you wanted to come.

Me:
Of course I want to go!!

Oppa❤️:
Pick you up at 7 then 😉

Me:
😊😊

**

Like the typical teenage girl that I was, I yelled into my pillow to stop the butterflies in my stomach from going crazy.

He asked me out!

Technically it wasn't a Date but still, I was going to go out with Chanyeol.

I couldn't hold in my excitement and immediately started to get ready. I might have been a little too excited because I ended up tripping on my way to the restroom and fell face down.

"I'm fine....I'm okay." I let the air around me know. I was too excited and nothing was going to ruin this moment.

I quickly got ready and waited for 7 to come around. I wore a black pair of skinny jeans with a black turtle neck. I layered on a light pink coat since it was the middle of Autumn. As much as I'd loved to play the innocent girl who was cold and steal her boyfriends hoodie, I was not going to suffer through the cold for anyone. No Thanks! Finally, I wore my white platform sneakers to give me a 5 centimeter boost.

I was making sure my makeup was in place and my messy bun was the perfect amount of messy when I received a message. It was Chanyeol and he was already waiting for me out side. I grabbed my small purse and rushed outside to where he was parked.

"Hi Oppa." I said as I got into the front seat.

To my surprise, there was a boy and two girls sitting in the back seats.

"Hello." I greeted them respectfully. They all seemed to be around the same age as Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-ah who is she?" The girl sitting by the window asked him.