4

*Edited*

I could not believe my eyes. There was no way that this giant standing in front of me was Chanyeol, aka my long lost prince.

"Oppa?" I asked completely shocked, "Is that really you?"

He nodded his head, staring directly into my eyes.

"Well you grew up.... literally." I awkwardly laughed not knowing what else to say.

"So did you..." He adverted his gaze from mine. "...in some places more than others."

I was confused by his comment, until I realized Chanyeol too had seen my exposed chest.

Seriously, someone please put me out of my misery. Please, anybody? Just kill me now.

I unexpectedly felt a warm sweater being wrapped around me. I looked up and was surprised to see the green haired boy from earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Haechan suddenly asked out of nowhere.

I had completely forgot about him.

"Father couldn't come so he sent me to pick you up."

Father? Were they siblings? No it can't be!
I remember Chanyeol being an only child. Anyways, Chanyeol's surname was Park.

"Of course he did. He doesn't have time for his one and only child, so he sends the one he wished was his son."

That somewhat answered my question.

"Let's not do this now, just go to the car while I speak to the principal."

"Whatever." Haechan pushed past Chanyeol and walked out of the school building.

Chanyeol seemed to be very annoyed and headed inside the main office.

Everyone soon dispersed leaving me and the green haired boy alone in the hallway.

"Thank you." I said referring to the sweater he gave me a few moments ago.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled at me.

"I'm Chenle by the way."

"And I'm-"

"Y/N, I know. I think everyone's heard at least one thing about you today."

"I'm guessing because of what happened in the cafeteria." I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe..." He chuckled lightly.

I sighed out imagining all the horrible rumors people where spreading about me, "Spill the tea sis, what are people saying about me."

"I can't tell you what others are saying because that isn't important but I can tell you what I think?"

"And what is that?" I was intrigued by his thoughts.

"Wow did you see that girl? She just slapped Haechan unconscious!"

He proceeded to reenact the scene that had just happened causing a small smile to appear on my face.

"Amazing! She's my hero for sure."

"Am I really though?" I asked laughing at his cheesy comment.

"Of course you are. No one's ever stood up to him before, it was about time some one put him in his place."

"Wait but if I'm correct, aren't you his friend?"

"Yes I am." He smiled cheekily.

"Then why are you telling me this?" I asked confused by his actions.

"Because, as his friend I know how horrible he can be towards others."

"Then why are you friends with him?"

"Because, I also know that he isn't as bad as he pretends to be, especially towards those he cares about."

I scoffed at his remark. "I find that hard to believe."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Can't blame you there."

He checked the time on his phone and began to unwrap a lollipop.

"I have to leave now, but maybe we can talk tomorrow."

He waved goodbye and popped the lollipop in his mouth.

"See you tomorrow." I waved back.

I wonder why he was being so nice to me? If I was Haechan's enemy, didn't that mean I was his enemy too?

I checked the time and realized that it was late. I forgot that I had detention too! After all the bad things that happened today, I guess it didn't hurt to skip detention and serve it tomorrow.

I was walking out of the school building when I heard someone call my name.

"Y/N wait." I looked back and saw Chanyeol running to catch up to me.

"Uhh Yess?" I asked not knowing what else to say.

He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"You're not just going to leave without talking to me are you?"

Talking to him? But what was there to talk about?

I haven't seen or talked to him since he moved away from Busan ten years ago.

"You're not doing anything right now are you?" He asked.

"No but I shou-"

He cut my words off and grabbed my hand. "Then you have to come with me. My mom will be so happy to see you."

I blushed at his sudden touch. He pulled be towards a black car which I assumed to be his.

He opened up the front passenger seat for me and I got in.

"What are you doing here?" Haechan's voice came from the backseat scaring the life out of me.

Great! I forgot that he would also be here.

"I have no idea." I admitted not knowing where Chanyeol was taking me, "Your brother is the one who forced me to come."

"STEP Brother!" He rolled his eyes. "I don't share the same blood as that piece of trash."

"Ya! Don't talk about Chanyeol Oppa like that. The only piece of trash around here is you."

Just then, Chanyeol got in the car making Haechan shut up.

"So when did you move to Seoul?" He asked as we drove through the city.

"Just last week actually. My dad moved his company to Seoul in hopes of making his business more convenient."

"That's amazing." He stated eagerly.

I rested my head against the car window and looked at the city's sights, "I guess..."

"You don't seem too excited about it." He frowned.

"I just miss my friends, that's all." I sighed out wondering what Hyunjin and Eunji were doing at this very moment.

"You have friends? Haaaa!" I heard an annoying voice coming from behind me.

"Yes because I'm not a bully like you." I retaliated.

"Haechan, I know it was you who poured strawberry milk all over Y/N. You are already in big trouble with father and unless you want to get into more trouble, I suggest you shut up."

Haechan quickly fell silent.

My heart skipped a beat after Chanyeol defended me from that demon. Who would have thought that all the crap Haechan put me through today would have ultimately led me to being reunited with my first love. That's who Chanyeol was, my first love, and now that I had him back in my life I wasn't going to let him go.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I don't know why I chose Chanyeol lol. Oh well :)

Is anybody even enjoying this cringey story????? LoL