8

*Edited*

**

Me:
What!!! How can u leave me alone today 😢

Chenlebun:
u R not alone :( u have the others

Me:
Ig :((
But u wont be here ㅠㅠ

Chenlebun:
Sorry 😣

Me:
u better rest well then!!!

Me:
Ill stop by ur house after school to check on u :)

Chenlebun:
u dont have to do that. I dont wanna get u sick!!

Me:
What kind of bestfriend would I be if I didnt come 😮

Me:
A terrible one!!!!

Chenlebun:
ur the best <33

Me:
Ik ❤️

**

Chenle had been sick with the flu all weekend. I really wanted him to get better soon so he could come back to school.

This past month I became very good friends with the boys but I was definitely closest to Chenle. We were always together and I didn't know how I was going to survive without him.

I was still scared of Haechan but he hasn't been able to bully me lately because Chenle made sure to always be by my side.

I walked to my first class extra careful not to run into Haechan. I had almost reached my destination when I was tripped by a pair of feet. To my surprise it wasn't Haechan but rather Miyeon, one of the three girls who hated me since the first day of school.

"What do you want." I stood up and rolled my eyes at her.

"Where's your body guard? Strange to see you without him."

"Don't worry about him." I hissed. "You should stop caring about those who don't care about your existence."

My remark must've aggravated her because she replied with a hard slap.

I held my cheek in pain as it burned from the stinging sensation left by her touch.

"Do you really think just because you managed to trick all the boys to become friends with you, that you're something special?" She scoffed, "Well you're not! You're just a dirty slut."

She raised her hand to slap me again but this time her strike was blocked by someone else.

It was Haechan.

"Omo, Haechannie! I know you don't like this bitch so I was ju-"

"Who are you?" He questioned her.

"Miyeon..... we've been classma-"

"Then let's get one thing clear Miyeon." He raised an eyebrow at her. "Y/N is my property. If you don't want to become my next victim, then I suggest you never lay your hands on her again."

She nodded her head in fear.

Haechan looked around at the other students who were surrounding the scene.