2

*Edited*

"Here is your first class Miss Lee."

After a brief campus tour, the principal had escorted me to my first class.

"Thank you Mr.Kim." I bowed respectfully.

"No need to thank me, it is an honor to have Lee Minseok's daughter attending our school."

"Please Mr. Kim," I laughed akwardly. "My father is just like any other ordinary man out there."

"On the contrary, Mr. Lee is our most loyal donor at this school. We are very grateful for his generous donations."

"Really? I had no idea."

"No need to be so modest."

I wasn't being modest at all, I really had no idea.

Just then, a boy with mint green hair came running down the hallway followed by a pink haired boy.

Why did all the boys at this school have such strange hair colors?

"Hey why aren't you boys in class!" The principal yelled but they completely ignored him.

"Sorry Miss Lee, this type of thing doesn't happen often around here."

I seriously doubt that.

"Boys get back here!" He chased after them blowing his whistle repeatedly.

I was left all alone in the hallway. I turned around and stared at the door in front of me. I paused for a moment and took a deep breath before walking in.

I felt all eyes glaring at me as soon as I entered the class.

"Good morning, you must be Lee Y/N. I am Mrs. Jeon your English teacher." The teacher smiled, welcoming me to the front of the class.

"Please introduce yourself."

I faced towards the front of the class and smiled at everyone.

"Hello everyone, my name is Lee Y/N and I've recently moved here from Busan. I hope we can all get along well and become friends. Please take care of me." I bowed while some of the students started clapping.

I was able to overhear some the whispers spoken by the other students.

...
"Wow she's cute, do you think she has a boyfriend?"

"Bro she's way out of your league."
....

"How cute! Is she really a senior?
....

"She's so pretty."

"Sucks that she had to transfer her senior year, she must've been really popular."
....

"She looks like a hoe."

"Yea, I don't know what everyone's going on about. She's not even that pretty."
....

I rolled my eyes at the 3 girls that were calling me names.

Come on, you haven't even met me yet.

I hated that everyone was always so quick to judge.

"Okay class settle down." The teacher raised a hand to silence the students.

I was beginning to get uncomfortable with everyone talking about me.

"Ok Y/N, I already created a seating chart according to the alphabetical order of your last name."

She began to look through her roster trying to find my name.