20

"Why are you so nervous?"

"I'm not nervous, why would you think I'm nervous? You're the one who's nervous."

"Y/N." Haechan released my hand. "Your palm is sweaty and you haven't took a single step forward."

I looked to the ground and realize we were standing in the same spot from five minutes ago.

"Okay maybe I'm a bit nervous." I admitted.

"Baby you have nothing to be nervous about." He placed an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"But what will people think? What if we get judged or wh-"

"It doesn't matter what others think, the only thing that matters is you and I." He quieted my blabbering.

Haechan was right, nothing else mattered but us. I was so worried what people's reactions might be I wasn't focusing on what was truly important. Our relationship which was stronger than ever.

I confidently held his hand, this time walking through the front doors of the school building

As expected, all eyes were on us as we walked to class. I was able to over hear shocked gasps coming from a few students.

As we approached our classroom, Miyeon glared at me with threatening eyes.

"Haechanie why are you holding hands with that ugly girl." She annoyingly whined.

"I'm sorry who are you?" He asked causing me to choke back my laughter.

"Yah! It's Miyeon, we've been classmates since kindergarten." She frowned and pouted her lips.

"Okay Mayo or whatever your name is, I don't see how its any of your business but y/n is now my girlfriend." He shrugged and walked away but before entering the classroom he looked at her one last time. "Also, she isn't the ugly one, its you."

I clicked my tongue and nudged his arm.

"What." He looked at me with innocent eyes as we made our way to our seats.

"You didn't have to be so mean to her." I lightly scolded him.

"But she called you ugly." He protested.

"I know but that doesn't mean you should stoop down to her level."

"So am I just supposed to let her call my girlfriend ugly? I know its true but-"

"Ya!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Im kidding." He smiled widely and held my hand. "You are the second most beautiful person in the entire world."

"Aww Sunshine." I blushed before fully processing what he had just said. "Wait! Second? Who's the first?" I stared at him questionably.

"Me." He smirked.

"I hate you." I bluntly stated and pushed his hand away.

He smiled and pushed my hair back out of my face.

"What did I do to be so lucky?" He rhetorically asked while staring deep into my eyes.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach go crazy, I was going crazy. Even the simplest things made me fall for Haechan even more than I imagined possible.

"I-"

Just then our english teacher Ms. Jeon entered followed by the person who's face I had been most dreading to see today, Eunji.

"Hello class welcome back." Ms. Jeon greeted us all. "Today we are being joined by a new student who has transferred here all the way from Busan. Please introduce yourself." She motioned for Eunji to stand in the front.