3

*Edited*

"What did you do to get Haechan to notice you?" Wendy asked me while we were sat around a lunch table.

"What do you mean?" I asked not understanding the context of her question.

"Haechan doesn't just mess with anyone, he chooses his prey carefully."

"You must've done something really bad for him to bully you like that." Joy added on.

"I didn't do anything." I defended myself.
"I don't even know who he is for that matter." I muttered the last part.

"Just try to avoid him from now on. You wouldn't want to become his next victim would you?" Yeri warned me.

"No." I sighed will pushing my food around my lunch tray.

The 3 girls quickly changed the topic of the conversation and started talking amongst themselves. I was feeling like the odd one out but who could blame them, they were best friends and I was just some girl who showed up out of nowhere.

"I'm going to go use the restroom." I didn't actually need to use it, I just felt lonely. I guess I just wanted be physically alone for some reason because of that.

Does that even make sense?

I didn't get very far when I suddenly crashed into something hard, or should I say someone. The whole cafeteria which was filled with lively conversations only seconds before was now dead quiet.

"I am so sorry." I apologized, afraid to look at the person in front of me.

My gaze slowly met angry eyes that belonged to no one else but Haechan. It was an understatement to say that he wasn't too happy about him wearing my lunch.

"Is this some sort of pay back!" He yelled at me, "Do you really think you can challenge me!"

I shuddered at his threatening tone.I adverted my gaze, afraid of what he was going to do next.

"Hyung calm down." The soft voice of a young boy spoke up.

"No! This bitch really thinks she can test me." Before I knew it, he used his hands to forcefully push me to the ground.

"Come on Haechan she's just a tiny girl." Another boy with black hair spoke.

I wiped away the tears that were forming in my eyes. I have never felt so weak in my entire life.

The boy with green from this morning helped me stand up.

"Are you okay?" He softly asked.

"Are you guys my friends or hers!" Haechan suddenly yelled at them.

"You better watch yourself midget because after today, I'm going to make your life a living hell."

After he said that I couldn't hold it in any longer. I broke and let my tears heavily stream down my face. I ran away in fear of what he was going to do. I didn't stop running until I made it to the restroom, locking myself inside one of the stalls.

I sat there and cried my eyes out all through lunch, also skipping my 5th class. I didn't want to get into even more trouble for skipping my final class, so I gathered myself and went to my 6th and final class, History.

I showed up a few minutes late and was scolded by the teacher.

"Since this is your first day at this school, I'll let you off with a warning, but don't be late to my class again."

"Yes Ms. Kim." I apologized multiple times.

"There is only one seat left in the back of the class, please take that one."