19

*Edited*

I glanced at the clock once again.

"It's almost midnight and Haechan still isn't here yet." I worriedly told Eunji and Hyunjin who were ready to leave.

"Relax, its barley even 11. I'm sure he's fine."

"Relax? You are telling me to relax when this is is all your fault? He probably hates me now." I snapped at Eunji.

"Didn't you two hate eachother before? Probably would be best if you went back to hating each other anyways."

"Eunji!" Hyunjin scolded her.

"What has gotten into you?" I couldn't believe the words spewing out of her mouth.

"Me? What's gotten into me?" She laughed. "What has gotten into you Y/N?"

"What do you mean, I've done nothing wrong since the moment you got here."

She scoffed.

"You're right you haven't done anything, only ignore your bestfriend for two months over a stupid guy who doesn't know when to shut his mouth."

"The only person who doesn't know how to shut their mouth is you."

Hyunjin raised his voice and stood between us. "Ya! both of you stop fighting!"

I glared at Eunji before taking a deep breathe and calming down.

"He's right, lets go before it gets too late." I muttered and walked outside where the taxi was waiting.

Before Eunji and I started arguing, Jeno had called me and let me know that he and the boys were having a bonfire for New Years. I was a bit hesitant to go but Hyunjin and Eunji didn't want to stay home so I agreed.

"Maybe Haechan's phone died and is waiting for you at your friends house, that's why he probably hasn't answered you." Hyunjin tried to reassure me.

"I doubt that." I muttered. "We've been keeping our relationship a secret and as far as they know me and him hate eachother. Only Jeno knows the truth and if Haechan was there im pretty sure he would have told me."

"Wait? Even your own friends dont know you are dating?"

"It's complicated and I don't want to explain everything right now."

"It's nice to know I'm not the only friend you like to backstab." Eunji interjected from the front seat.

"Eunji-ah its not like that."

"Whatever." She scoffed before going back to ignoring me.

I really had no idea why Eunji was so mad at me. Was it really because of Haechan and Chanyeol or was it something deeper that was bothering her? Whatever it was, something about her had changed and it didn't feel like she was my bestfriend anymore.

When we arrived at Jeno's house everyone except Renjun and Haechan were there. Renjun was still in China visiting his family but Haechan, no one seemed to know were he was.

"Y/N!" Chenle smiled widely when he saw me.

"Chenlebun." I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "I missed you."

"Says the one who's been cancelling all our plans." Chenle retorted.

"I've been a little busy." I laughed nervously.

Okay, so maybe I was a bad friend after cancelling all my plans with Chenle to make time for Haechan.

"Hey I was the one who was abroad for two weeks. Didn't you miss me?" Mark pouted his lips.