A walk in the park

After the tour, and a very long, awkward chat with newly employed Husk, you and Alastor decided to take a walk.
Truth was, you were warming up to the demon. maybe warming was too strong a word. You were getting to know him. He wasn't half bad...At least, not as bad as they said he was. Okay, well he probably was that bad but wasn't everyone in Hell? 

"Where to my dear?" He suddenly said, stuffing his hands in his pockets.
"One. The park, I was thinking. and two, don't call my 'dear' I'm nobody's dear. Certainly not yours." You told him, turning the corner on the sidewalk. Just because you thought he was kind of cool, didn't mean he got to know that. 

"Whatever you say, my dear," he said, winking at you and giving you jazz hands.
"Bleach my eyes, my lord did you just wink at me radio shack?" You said, rolling your eyes and slapping his arm. He didn't even flinch.
He just shrugged, staring ahead with a wide grin. You let your mind wander elsewhere for the time being.

Seriously, he looked so familiar...perhaps it was just your mind playing tricks? Perhaps you'd just seen him around Hell.

I mean he is famous.

But still, I'd know if he was familiar because of his influence over this place. 

"I swear we've met before. Do you think I'm going crazy?" You asked, voicing your thoughts. 
He paid no mind, still staring straight ahead. He seemed to show absolutely no reaction to your words. 
"Well, this is hell...we're all crazy down here darling. But perhaps you've seen me around? I know I've seen you. How could I ignore the raging powerhouse throwing fruit at me from across the street?" he laughed bitterly, "I hate tomatoes"

It took approximately 2.5 seconds for his words to register fully in your brain before you gasped. 

"That was you?! I'm so sorry...I swear I didn't mean to be that mean...it had been a bad day, and some guy tried to rape me again! like what is up with all the pervs in hell?" you shouted, putting your hands on your hips. 

Backtrack...he remembers me throwing fruit at him from like years ago? Some memory.

He looked mildly concerned at the rape part but just chuckled "As I said, this is hell. What did you expect, good people with morals? And I didn't take it to heart, so you're fine."
You crossed your arms "Hmph. But that isn't entirely true, I met Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, and you, you've all been nice to me..." You thought for a second, "Scratch the Angel bit."
his smile curled into a wicked one, "Honey, you don't know how we ended up in hell. Everyone's here for a reason."
You tilted your head curiously, "that's right, I don't know how you ended up here...care to explain?" 

Panic flashed in Alastor's eyes for a moment, but it was gone so fast you wondered if you'd imagined it.
He rubbed his neck, grin fading slightly.
"I'd rather not say. It's kind of personal"
You looked away, trying to hide your disappointment. "Oh. I won't press, I know how it feels" you breathed out quietly. 

He smiled at you (Which wasn't saying much considering you hadn't seen him frown once). 
"Thanks. Now, I'd like to talk about that whole 'Rape' part of your explanation" he pointed out.
You cringed "Ah, yes. Well, you know how it is. Big city, beautiful girl. The boys would be practically falling at my feet." you snickered, rolling your eyes. They were all so predictable

The demon laughed,  "I'm sure you must have had your way with them."

"Tsk Tsk, those pricks didn't know what hit em" You said, noticing the park in the distance. "I just hope you don't have that agenda" You teased. If you'd blinked, you might have missed the red tinge that appeared on his face.

He ran a hand down his coat cooly "I wouldn't dream of challenging the all-powerful (F/N) (L/N)" 

"I don't believe I told you my last name kind sir" You prodded, more or less unconcerned.
He laughed boisterously, just like a true showman, "I have my ways, none of which concern you dear."
"Hmm...i'll keep that in mind" you hummed, looking at the dirty park gate way looking before the both of you.