Linear equation solutions

Your eyes blinked away sleep as someone entered your temporary room.
Charlie smiled as she saw you sit up and yawn, eyes still red. "How'd you sleep?" she asked, carefully setting down a plate of food. You sighed
"Nice bed, restless sleeper." she nodded in understanding, passing a drink to you. You gave her a grateful smile and took it, ignoring the look of pity you got.

"Anyways...Rumor has it that Alastor was found passed out on the street corner, crying." she said after you took a bite of the toast on your plate.

Freezing up at the mention of him, it took a minute for you to register what she said.

"Really? Alastor...passed out and crying?" you whispered, more to yourself than to Charlie. She nodded, sitting down next to you on the bed.

Your gaze dropped absently to the food on your plate.

"My appatite seems to have deserted me"
Charlie gave you a warm smile of reassurance, grabbing the plate and setting it aside. "That's ok, eat later. I'll be back with your stuff.

Last night, you had asked her to grab your stuff from his room, she had willingly agreed and even booked a (free!) room for you to spend time in. Since...well, obviously you wouldn't be going back to his room.

Charlie left, clicking the door shut to let you have your privacy. Thankfully, both Vaggie and Charlie understood you needed your space, and that babying wouldn't help you at all. They were cool like that...

The truth that was really gnawing at you was when would you tell Angel Dust? He would go fucking ape shit on Alastor if he heard.

Which is why you didn't plan on telling him just yet.

Not yet.

Until you yourself had calmed down and properly assessed the situation.

Standing up and stretching, you went about your morning activities, Alastor never leaving your frail mind.

"Perhaps i should take a walk. It could clear my mind..." you whispered, trying to muster up the nerve to actually go outside the hotel and do something.

Without him, you realized just how much time you spent with the radio demon. It's like all you did was cuddle and work with him. Shaking your head

"Time to straighten out, stop moping about." you scolded yourself, shoving on a nice jacket and leaving promptly.

...

Alastor groggily woke up to someone poking him sharply.
Feeling his hair stand on end and shivers run down his spine, he knew who it was. Tilting his neck to the side with a crack, he felt Angel Dust stumble past him.

Nobody touches my fluff tufts.

Except for her.

"Jesus Al! give a drag queen some warning next time!" he yelled, regaining his balance quickly.

"You have three pairs of arms." he deadpanned, stretching out and standing up swiftly. Damn, how long was i out?

Looking at the rising sun, he realized he'd blacked out and slept through the night in the middle of the sidewalk.

Cursing under his breath, he shoved Angel Dust out of the way.