Reconcile?

Edited as well.

"This is odd," Alastor said to himself, squinting as he tried to look for the fine print.

"Meet me at the Rusty Spoon - 6:00 pm - (Y/N)"

Certainly she wouldn't want to see him again?
Has she gotten over it really that quickly?

He pondered the thought of him and (Y/N) back together as if nothing had ever happened between them. (He pondered this thought a lot, actually) Picking at his glove covered hands, he sighed.
"Does she really want to see me?" he wondered aloud. Perhaps it was just a means of burying the hatchet. Nothing more...

Pocketing the little note, he wondered when 6:00 even was...soon maybe?

Ah well, take your best guess and go now.

He nodded to himself, a thing done quite often lately...responding to the voices in his head, talking to himself (even when they weren't there).
Always cautious, on edge. Lately, the whispers and figures in the trees had gotten much more prominent.

Is there a reason for that?

If she right? Will the obvious fall of your pristine condition, others have probably noticed.

Idiot, you walk around the streets aimlessly, looking at things that aren't there. Talking to people that don't exist. Do you think nobody has noticed? You're a fool, is what you are. oh great "Radio Demon"

Shaking off the voice, he took it into account. (Y/N) was right...others were bound to notice his apparent dishevelment.

it's best to keep your guard up, Alastor.

You won't be on top for long.

...

"Husk, what time is it?" Alastor asked, sitting down somewhat gracefully on the rickety stool.

The demon looked up from his absent cleaning of the glasses, a disdainful look crossing his face at the sight of him. "back again? I'm not going to keep giving you drinks, Alastor."

"No, what's the time?" he repeated, looking around at the bar—some were staring at him curiously, others looked bored at his appearance.

You used to be so feared. What happened?

Alastor cliched back at husk, who started snapping in his face impatiently. "What?" he asked, a little lost.
Husk just sighed "You're more out of shape than anyone ever thought. It's about 5:30, why?"

He nodded solemnly, busying himself with a napkin. "30 more minutes"

"Until what?" Husk inquired, serving another demon a shot of whiskey.

"(Y/N). She said to meet here at 6. I don't know why, but I'm expecting the worst." he sighed, running his hand through his muddy, clumped hair.

"Fucking Christ man, when was the last time you had a shower?" Husk looked at his hair disgusted, "On that matter, when was the last time you looked in a mirror? You look like shit..."

"it hasn't exactly been the best two weeks or so," he stated promptly, glaring at the bartender.

Who is he to question what we've been through?

Shut up, he's a concerned...friend...if I can call him that.

Husk shook his head, offering him a large glass of clear liquid. "What's this?" he questioned, looking suspiciously at the drink.

"It's fucking water—Christ, Alastor." he scoffed, pushing it forward while handing him a napkin.

"What's the napkin for?" he asked, picking it up to inspect.