What a woman

Alastor was determined to keep himself under control, even more chaos might've upset (Y/N), and he wasn't about to make this more stressful for her.

Finally, he opened the doors and witnessed her, in all her glory. Currently, doctors of various demonic species were scattered around the room and wincing at her cries. She definitely had some chords.

"Where's Alastor! I want Alastor!" She sobbed, held down by medical equipment. He stood, shocked to see how she was...terribly restrained.

Rushing over to her, he vaguely registered Angel, Charlie, and Vaggie appearing behind him. He couldn't care less, all that really held importance at that moment was (Y/N).

As soon as her eyes widened and she saw him, she relaxed and began to cry glistening tears. Alastor sucked in a breath and pushed a curl of hair out of her face, murmuring apologies and silent nothings. He cupped her cheek, leaning over the hospital bed.
"Shh." He cooed, voice shaky. It did little to really settle her, but it was truly all he could think of.

A hush fell upon the room, most of the Doctors had silenced and turned to him and his love, ceasing their busy movements around the room. Alastor sighed, turning to one curiously shocked doctor.
"Yes?" He stared blankly, she clearly wanted some sort of explanation.

The female held her ground, gaping at him. Alastor would've yelled at her impatiently if it weren't for how relieved he was that she was ok. "how did you get her to—" she fell silent again, writing more nonsense on her clipboard. "—to, you know..."

"Shut up?" He offered, raising an eyebrow skeptically. She didn't reply, only cringing at his phrasing.
Before he could actually answer her, a different demon—the receptionist—burst through the doors, tired and panting.
"I'm—sorry. I was supposed to announce them but they were too quick!" She smiled nervously, sweating. "This is Patient (Y/L/N), and her Husband, the man she's been asking for."

He cringed at the word Husband, turning to (Y/N) with an apologetic smile on his face. She only sighed, frowning and struggling some more, she hadn't picked up on what the Lady was saying.

He looked down to where she got panicked about, and grit his teeth together—her restraints. He clawed at one hardly, growling when it wouldn't budge.

"Can someone please help me with these cuffs! They'll send her into a panic attack!" He snapped, watching sadly as (Y/N) continually got more and more stressed.
One male demon shakily brought over keys at his request, Alastor watching him intently the entire time. Once unlocked, he quickly darted out of Alastors way as her arms were released.

Alastor immediately took her upper half in his arms, scooping her up and pressing her body as close as it could get. Passionately kissing her beautiful lips, he couldn't help but just—ignore the rest of the world for a while.
He drowned in her glorious scent, squeezing his eyes closed as he ended the kiss and buried his head in the crook of her neck.

(Y/N) stiffened slightly, but relaxed all the same. She hugged him back weakly, wincing with pain.

Shit, she's injured, I forgot.

He gently set her back down, watching her muscles strain and relax continuously. He fretted over the way she didn't seem to sit just right, almost as if the very act of breathing hurt.

Alastor shook his head, feeling another stab of hate for the demons the did this to his love.
He sighed, softly kissing her forehead with delicate love.
All that mattered was that he was there.

"What...why does everything hurt so much? What did they do?" She said, horrified as she eyed the stitches that were scattered across her arms and her shoulder cast.