The morning after

The first this you registered was how unbelievably sore you felt. Like someone had fucking hit you with a hammer.
I mean, Alastor basically did, to be honest.

You felt hot breath tickle your ear, and a pair of arms wrap around your waist loosely. There were also a pair of long legs entangled with yours, and it took you a minute to realize you were wearing an oversized red shirt.

With nothing on underneath.

Curling up into a ball, you felt Alastor shift and mumble something incoherent, gripping you tighter. "Alastor, stop being so clingy" you whined, pushing his hands away. You needed to put on some real clothes.
Apparently, he wasn't having any of that. Next thing you knew, you were being rolled on top of, Alastor leaning above you. "Trapped" he smiled, pecking your cheek.
You pouted, face blushing slightly at the close proximity.

You tried to pull down your shirt, which was riding up on you. He laughed loudly, probably enjoying your flustered state. "I see you've taken a liking to my shirt" winking, the bastard snickered "You look ravishing," he said slyly, gesturing to the shirt, also slipping down past your shoulder. He pulled the collar back up and rubbed your shoulders. Collapsing onto of you, he laughed as the breath was knocked from your lungs.

"chRIST AL, GET OFF ME YOU OVERSIZED TWIZZLER!" You screeched, pushing at his chest in vain.
He just smiled and kissed your head. You breathed a sigh, clearly, your pleas wouldn't work. "Say the magic words!" he chirped gleefully. You glared at him.

"Fuck you"
"Incorrect my dear, good try though!"
"Strawberry pimp"
"er—good guess?"
"Just get off me orphan Annie!"

He rolled slightly off of you, and you sucked in a grateful breath of air "Christ, for being a twig, you're fucking heavy!" you said, turning to face him. Alastor just tapped your forehead, beaming.

"So..." you began, only to be interrupted by the Radio Demon.
"Last night. how do you feel?" he asked, worry spilling into his voice. You smiled, charmed by his concern. "Sore, but I think it was worth it" you assured him, cupping the demons cheek lovingly.

He leaned into the touch, a deep rumble coming from his chest "Good, sorry if you feel sore. Guess I was too much, eh?" He said, giving you a sly wink.

Hiding your now burning face under the covers, you punched his arm "S-shut up!" you stuttered out, a flustered mess.

This mother fucker and his innuendos

"Aw, you're so cute when you're all nervous!" he chuckled, pulling you into his arms. You scoffed, none the less snuggling into his bare chest. He cooed, stroking your messy hair.

"You're mean, I don't like you anymore" you huffed, muffled by Alastors grip. He grinned "Should have thought of that before you lost your virginity to me"

Your cheeks blazed once more, nestling into him. "Like I said: Mean."

You chewed your bottom lip as he just pulled you closer, sighing a little.

"Alastor, did you mean what you said to me last night?" you piped up after a long bought of silence. Alastor stiffened ever so slightly, nodding.

"The L word? Yes, of course I did" he assured you, pressing a soft kiss to the top of your head. You smiled, face taking on a bashful smile "Thanks again, it must have been hard"