A Thank you + Your thoughts

(November 7th 2019)
Since the hazbin hotel pilot went up this doc has GAINED 20k READS.
WHAT

HOW??

WHY?

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO THIRSTY FOR ALASTOR (I mean SAME but still)??

I am also currently (May 13) rewriting and editing a good portion of this fic. It BAFFLES me that it got so many reads while having so many errors and out of character moments. I just hope to make it better for newer readers. 

{EDIT: Nov. 20, 2019} BRUH WHERE THE FUCK DID 117K READS COME FROM LIKE W H A T

{EDIT: May 13, 2020} This has NO RIGHT to having 270k reads WHAT. 

I never really made proper thank you for read chapters but this is my chance.

THANK YOU. You're all so kind, and shout out to the Australian that didn't know what a Lunchables was (you were deprived). Anyways, from the bottom of my heart, I love you all so much. All your comments and reads and votes make my entire life worthwhile!
I never believed that this would become so...huge.

And you all made it possible, as usual.

One thing, however. Is there anything else you all would like to see from me? A new story—fandoms you'd like me to write for?  

Have a lovely day, everyone. You're all beautiful and kind and really weird.

- DeluxeYoyos (Emma)