Angel Dust is nosey

alright listen up, idk which one of you has the Gorrilaz profile pic but it's gold, thank u.

While on your break, you were dragged by Angel Dust into his dildo room, where he sat you down and looked at you expectantly.

"Well?"

You blinked at him "Well what?"

He rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair "How was it? Was he good? How many inches? give me the details" he practically whined
"Has anyone ever told you act like a horny 16-year-old?" you snorted, ignoring the 'how many inches' comment.
Angel dust sighed "Listen, honey, you promised you'd give me the deets!"
pinching the bridge of your nose, you sighed. "I never promised, but ok"

He gave you an expectant look, and you finally smiled "He said he loved me" you whispered, grinning.

Angels mouth curled into a grin as well "No way. The Radio Demon, the terror of hell said i love you? I don't buy it." he scoffed playfully, earning a fond glare from you. "I didn't believe it either, but he's really changed i think. And he said it was because of me" You said more to yourself, pulling your legs onto the chair and looking away.

"You're happy with him, right?" he asked, watching your face.

You nodded, giving him a pointed look "Unbelievably so"

He stood up and stretched "I'm calling it, we're having a night out. Wanna go get some drinks, shop for a bit? How much money you got in that wallet of yours?"  He said.

"I'm on break, but maybe after my job? I'll meet you outside the hotel at 5?" you said, looking at his clock.

in 2 hours.

Standing up, he nodded and walked to the back of his room "It's set then, meet you there."

...

Tapping your nails on each other, you impatiently busied yourself as you sat on the front steps of the hotel. Earlier you had told Alastor where Angel was planning on taking you, he agreed happily, giving you a kiss goodbye.

Thank god he wasn't a clingy creep, possessive and all that, you could not stand people who thought they owned you.

Spotting angel dust from down the street, you waved at walked to him. "Hey Angel slut" you snickered, winking.
He fake-gasped, feigning hurt.

"Ouch! you wound me, (Y/N)!"

You laughed, punching his arm "So where we going tonight? I'm not for the strip club, by the way." you pointed out. What use did you have for a strip club? You had Alastor, who was basically a pole anyways.

Angel nodded, smoothing back his hair "Wasn't planning on it. I was thinking we could go grab something to eat first? Grab a drink?" Sounded like a plan, who knew angel could be organized?

"Let's go then, where's the nearest bar?"

...

Stepping through the doors to The Rusty Spoon, a popular hotspot vaggie had mentioned to you when you'd asked where the cheap but decent bars were in the area.

Dragging you to the booth, two red familiar eyebrows caught your attention.

Elbowing angel, you whispered to him "Isn't that husk? i thought he worked for our bar?" Angel looked over at the demon, sucking in a breath.

"Yeah...that's him. Yo husky! what's a guy like you, doing in a place like this?" he said smoothly, placing an elbow on the counter. Rolling your eyes, you watched Angel and his "charms"