8 o'clock

...

8:01 PM

It was after you and Alastors night out, that you told him you wanted to take a walk to clear your thoughts, and to tell Angel that you would be late to the meeting.

Clear my thoughts.

Exploring the city was one thing you'd done a lot before Alastor came along, and you kinda missed the sensation of turning new corners—of course, always cautiously.

It was highly unlikely that someone would jump you if they'd seen who you hang around with. The Radio Demon.

Shuffling around in a dumpster, You mainly found used condoms (because they practiced safe sex in Hell.), old pieces of paper, blood stained clothes, and sometimes—sometimes—you would find some nice jewelry.

This was something you spent all your Friday nights doing, constantly shuffling through and dumpster diving. The smell was horrendous, but the search was fun.

No luck though, of course.

...

8:40 PM

In the heart of the city is where you felt comfortable. There was a busy crowd, a distinct  inner-city smell, and the food.
Albeit it was crappy food, but perhaps the cheapest and best stuff you would get in that particular spot.

Leaning up against a wall in a small alleyway, you lit a quick cigarette you bought in the store. Sure it was probably not the best idea, but you only lived forever.

huh, yolf.

Immediately after the puff of smoke you exhaled, you began to cough. It burned your throat and left a gross taste of your tongue.

Throwing it on the ground and grinding the lit part into the cement, you stuck your tongue out in disgust.

Who even likes that shit?

Gross.

It was until a vague shuffling could be heard that you felt entirely aware. You didn't have Alastor...or any contact with the hotel...and you were in the middle of the city. By yourself.

Damnit! Did I even think this through? God, when am I going to stop fucking up.

As you went to run out into the open city, you were, of fucking course, tripped. By who? You didn't know. But they had long legs.

Looking up from the ground, you blearily got a glimpse of the demon that attacked you. It was a buff panther demon, one with exceptionally sleek fur. Getting to peer behind him, there were at least three other ones lined up.

Ah shit, here we go again.

Spitting out speckles of blood, you glared daggers at them.

"Come to rape me mother fuckers?" You snarled, pushing off the ground. You didn't have any miraculous specialties, but that didn't mean you couldn't hold your own.

"Come and get me!" You yelled scratching at the panthers eyes. He let a yelp of pain out, screaming some curse word at you.

You ran out of the ally, anticipating they wouldn't follow, but this wasn't any real, human city. It was Hell. Where criminals go.