Tangled

Tangled in the throng of limbs and blankets, you growled softly to yourself. You forgot, he was a sleep-cuddler. Yes, you missed it, no, you were still not ready.

"Goddamnit, this exactly what I didn't want to happen." You hissed under your breath, shifting a bit to the left. "I didn't want to rush!"

A groan of comfort interrupted your quiet little rant, and the pair of arms currently holding you close to the Radio demons chest, of course, pulled you closer. You internally sighed fondly, however stressed out you were.

Closing your eyes, you pretended to be asleep, evening out your breath and relaxing as best you could. Alastor, ever the gentlemen, stroked your hair and sighed sadly, shuffling away from you as you had wished from last night.

Smiling while a blush dusted your cheeks, you made sure to wipe your face of any emotion as you felt the bed spring about when he got off and stumbled tiredly over to your dresser, sighing.

"My clothes" he mumbled, groaning in a very Unalastor-like fashion.

Containing your school-girl giggle, you fixed your face as he slowly stepped over to you and pressed a soft kiss to toe dangling hand.

It took all your willpower to not jump up and kiss him back.

"Nice try, but I know you're awake." He deadpanned instead, poking your head sharply.
You wrinkled your nose, disturbed

"Says who?" You asked, keeping your eyes closed.

"Says the fact that your hand was twitchy and tense. Unless you were just having a nightmare." He said in a bemused tone. "But, you responded to my statement so yes, I say you're awake."

Grumbling, you pushed yourself up and looked around the still-pristine room. It was a nice room, you decided.
Alastor seemed to notice your face studying the blood-red walls, as well as the fancy lace that adorned your dresser and the headboard to your bed.

"Lovely room, isn't it?" He purred silkily, throwing on his pinstriped coat with the monocle. You shuffled about and nodded, admiring the intricate, most likely hand-carved design in the wood.

"Charlie And Vaggie let me stay here, they're quite the friends, aren't they?" You smiled to yourself, ignoring the loving stare Alastor gave you. It was best to ignore it and to not encourage him.

"Anyways. I've decided to talk to Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel Dust about our current....situation." You continued, inwardly recoiling at the thought of telling Angel.

Alastor nodded knowingly, solemnly reaching out a hand to help you up. Gratefully taking the outstretched hand, you were pulled out of bed and nearly pulled into his arms. Stiffly side stepping away, he scratched behind his ears and slid on over to the door, peeking outside to check if the coast was clear.

"Just go, I'll be telling them soon anyways" you informed, changing into a sweatshirt at the speed of light while he wasn't looking.

"As you wish dear" he smiled cheekily and left in a flash, disappearing as you had asked.

Settling back into the dresser, you rubbed your forehead and closed your eyes. This was a bit of a nightmare, in your humble opinion.

"Just let it settle, (Y/N)" you chastised yourself.

It would settle soon, surely. Alastor would get a grip, and you would find the heart to love him again.

...

You stood in front of Angels sex studio, staring at your golden reflection in his nameplate. This should be interesting.

Knocking, once, twice, three times, and...voila!