Feral

Alastor couldn't really tell how he was getting there, it seemed his brain was just on autopilot.
Stumbling into the scene, he immediately went hay-wire.

Gaze darkening, all he seemed to register was: (Y/N).
Hurt.
Kill.

Ripping into the nearest suit in black, he moved from demon to demon, leaving devastation and death in his wake.

He couldn't register how he was actually murdering them, all he knew was he needed to protect (Y/N). And the sight of her bloodied and bruised body opened a dark pit inside him. One that could only be filled with blood.

The screams were lost on him, the other demons running away from the scene were hardly noted. All he could do was get to her.

Finally, he made it. Blood stained his hands, all sense of cleanliness and such forgotten. His elongated antlers weighed heavy and large on his head, dripping the red liquid down his forehead and onto his shredded clothes.

He couldn't give a damn about what others may have seen. If anything, it would teach the citizens of hell not to mess with his darling.
He spotted (Y/N), immediacy slowing his movements and crawling over to her. Curled on her side, she looked frail and weak.

Fucking ingrates.

He brushed aside her hair, revealing a mass of bruises and pain that only brought hatred upon his mind. Scooping up the limp demon, he pressed his forehead to hers and felt hot tears clear a path though his blood-stained cheeks.

She was alive. He knew it.

Relief like no other flooded into his being, poured onto the flame that had ignited once he had seen her lying there.

She's been beaten. But she's safe now.

He sat back against the wall, brick scraping against the exposed skin on his back. Cradling her in his arms, he delicately ran his fingers through her hair.

"I know you like when I comb your hair, (Y/N)." He muttered, lifting her hand and kissing it. There was no reaction, her mouth slightly parted, only just breathing.

He put her hand on his ears, despite how sticky and wet they now were. She knew that rubbing his ears calmed him down, and in turn, it calmed her down.

The gentle movement only did so much to quell the sorrow he felt while looking at her beaten face, and his natural smile fell. It gave away to a small frown, as her face didn't change when she stroked his fur. He wiped away the red on her cheek, turning to the wall, shielding her from everything.

He refused to let anyone hurt her ever again.

...

Angel stepped out of the car and over a dead body on the ground. "Holy shit..." he breathed, looking at all the carnage around his building, "what did you do Alastor?"

There he saw him, in a corner surrounded by at least ten demons, all lifeless on the ground.

The demon turned his head to him with blood staining his hands, tear tracks down his cheek, and a ripped up coat. Angel looked him up and down, slowly walking towards him. He had his back turned to the curious spider, refusing to show what he held.

"Calm down Al, I..." He gave a wary look around the scene, "I think you got them all. Where's (Y/N)?" He said, searching the red ground for his friend. Alastor mournfully looked down in his arms, eyes full of despair.

"Holy satan...She isn't gone, is she?" He yelled, rushing up to him. The deer-demon flinched away, pulling her close to his chest. He shook his head, shuddering.