Not drunk for long

Alastor was sitting at the bar, swirling around the drink in his glass while waiting for (Y/N) to come down from his room.

Tonight was a pretty...unusual night, tonight, he and her were going out on a mini date at the bar in the hotel, since neither of them really felt like dealing with the petrified screams of everyone who even spotted Alastor.

After their talk about two days ago, they decided to just stay at the hotel, and have their own little night in. What fun.

Let's hope that a certain spider slut doesn't interrupt.

Husk slid up to the demon lousily, giving him a look that Alastor didn't quite know how to describe.

"So, date night with the hun?" he rumbled, cleaning a glass.

"Yes, (Y/N) should be down here any minute now." He responded absentmindedly, sipping his drink.

"Better keep an eye out on that one, a light-weight. Shoulda seen her the other night, after tha aftershocks" he said, quite obnoxiously.

Alastor could handle (Y/N), it's not like this was news to him. The dull creatures mind couldn't possible understand such a simple concept.

Reprimanding his dark thoughts, alastor narrowed his eyes, nodding while plastering a grin on his face.

Husk was a nice fellow, he was told. And (Y/N) also told him to be nicer to people that were different. She had a point, he supposed.

"Well, lemme know what drinks you want" husk said after a minute, trudging his way to the other side of the bar.

Hearing footsteps from the door way, his ears pricked and he turned to see his beloved in a knee length red dress with lacy shoulders. Alastor devoured her with his eyes hungrily, cause it her to blush profusely and stalk over to him.

those swaying hips...

licking his lips, he turned and composed himself. This was no way a gentleman should act.

As (Y/N) walked up and stood next to him, he plucked her hand from her side and pressed a kiss to the top in gracious greeting.

"You look bodacious, my dear"

"Remind me what that means again?" she cheekily snarked, sitting down gracefully.

Grinning, Alastor tilted his head "Radiant, entrancing, smashing, delectable~" he smiled, relishing the grimace on her face.

"Choosing to ignore the last one—and really?—smashing? what are you, British?" she rolled her eyes, leaning over to look for Husk.

Alastor laughed, snapping his fingers in signal to husk.

"Anyways, you do look beautiful love" he purred, turning to the demon.

"Aftersh-"

"She'll take an apple martini" alastor interrupted, giving the annoying spirit a polite smile. Husk nodded, turning to grab a glass.

"And i'll take a Churchill's Martini, light on the ice" he said to husk, turning back to his 'date'.
(Y/N) gave him a look of annoyance, mixed with surprise.

"And who do you think you are?" she muttered, narrowing her eyes at him.

"A sensible person; only an idiot would give you another aftershock. cough, Angel Dust, cough"

"You didn't even hide his name properly"

"Because you'll know who i'm taking about when i say 'idiot' either way."