Im not a coat rack (but i'll galdly be yours anytime)

Blinking away the sleep that dragged at your eyes, you slowly sat up.
The events of yesterday momentarily escaped you, but you vaguely remembered shoving angel dust down a flight of stairs.

"I should apologize for that" you murmured, yawning and stretching.
Throwing off your hotel brand covers, you peered at yourself in the mirror, twisting around to get a good look at your thoroughly messed up back.
"Why is there dirt down my back?" you grumbled aloud, opting to take the shower once you got up fully.

And that's when you noticed Alstors coat flung around your shoulders
You pinched the bridge of your nose. Angel was going to get a real kick out of that one, because apparently Alastor didn't take the hint that you were in no way, shape, or form cold. 

That's sorta sweet. I wonder how that happened though. You thought to yourself, humming a little tune to wake up--you were still extremely drowsy. 

Hanging the red coat on a rack and stripping you hopped in the shower. Beginning to wash, the memories from yesterday started coming back in little bit and pieces.

You and Alastor on the tour.

You and Alastor playing a question game.

You and Alastor meeting a very drunk Husk.

Taking a walk.

Running through the park.

You and Alastor, you and Alastor, you and Alastor.

Your lips softened into a small half-smile despite yourself at those memories, It had only been a day and you had already grown close to the guy.
"Dammit, (Y/N). Get a hold of yourself." You scolded (for the second time), finishing up and stepping out of the shower. Drying off in the steam-filled room you put on a fresh pair of (Shorts/Pants) and a (Long sleeve/T-shirt).

Sighing, you applied minimal makeup to make yourself look sorta presentable and grabbed Alastors jacket, put it on, and snuggled into it slightly. You would be caught dead admitting anything that had just happened.
Walking out of your hotel room, you trudged down the long hallway. You willed your legs to move properly, soon making it down to the breakfast area where you, Angel Dust, Vaggie, Charlie, and now Alastor met every morning for food. 

Emerging into the brightly lit room, you shielded your eyes with your arm.
"Charlie why is it so bright in here? it's like 8 AM tone it down."
Charlie smiled, giddy "Well it's a good day! We have some people willing to try out the hotel!" she exclaimed, slipping a few pancakes onto your plate. 

I swear the only thing brighter than the room is her smile...Jesus. What could she possibly have to be so happy about?

"Sleep well last night? Alastor carried you to your room, apparently, he left his coat on you. How sweet!" she giggled, spinning around to grab the syrup and butter.
You felt heat threaten to rise to your cheeks, "Oh no. What did we do?" You groaned, putting your head down on the cool table.

"Nothing much, you nearly fell asleep on my shoulder is all. It was quite sweet actually," came a staticky voice from the doorway.
You whipped your head around to see a grinning Alastor, with a light red t-shirt on that perfectly defined his...

everything...

I will be passing away now, thank you.

"Oh shut it. I hope you don't plan on wanting this coat back, it's more comfortable than expected, and I kinda like it," you quipped, wrapping your arms around yourself.
"Hmm. You can keep it for now, but I'll need it back. Mostly because that's my favorite coat, although you're welcome to wear it anytime you'd like!" he informed you, pulling out a seat beside you nonchalantly. Like you weren't wearing his prized coat. Hiding your face quickly, you sighed, running a hand through your hair.

"Yeah well, I'm stealing it for this morning" You muttered, hugging yourself harder.

"it looks good on you though"

You widened your eyes, putting your head in your hands "oh my god stop it please, it's too early for that shit"
Alastor wrinkled his nose in a disappointed manner "I thought compliments were a girl's best friend" he huffed, leaning on the table. "That's what Angel screamed at me at least...what a funny fellow."

I should've known Angel was behind this. He's such a bad influence.

"Yeah well you should know by now I don't function like that," You said, rolling your eyes and starting to scarf down the golden delicacies that were on your plate. Thank god for charlie.

Or rather, thank Satan for Charlie...hah.

"Yes, judging by the way you eat your food like a rabid wolf, I would say you're well past what any normal girl should act like,"

Slightly offended, you quirked an eyebrow. Damn, he wasn't pulling any punches..."It isn't the roaring 20's anymore Alastor, nowadays female representation is in. Woo, Feminism and all that fun stuff," you said dully, giving him a glare and jazz hands. 

He gave you a crooked grin, cut his pancakes with a refined, rich-person look.
You mocked him, standing up straight and letting him see your sharp, pointed teeth.
You delicately cut the pancake and patted your mouth with a napkin. 

"Eat the rich." 

Alastor narrowed his eyes, setting down his fork and knife "Good heavens, I don't look like that!"
You giggled, taking some syrup and plopping it on his pointy nose "You just said good heavens. That proves my point." 
He scrunched up his face with an indignant glare, wiping the syrup off his nose "Disgusting stickiness" He muttered.

"That's what she said" you sighed, hiding your face in his coat as he glared harder at you.
Charlie gave you two a look, "You two are just too precious"

"And what is that supposed to mean?" you protested. Out of all the people in the hotel...charlie, too?
She giggled, amused at the look of matching hatred on both your faces. You were bringing your empty plate to the dishwasher when Vaggie and Angel Dust walked in, yawning.
"Morning sleeping beauties, finally decided to grace us with your presence?" you mocked, leaning against the counter. 
Angel glared at you, eyes narrowing at the pin-striped coat. He grinned slyly, opening his mouth

"Don't-

You were too late.

"so what, you two fuck last night?" 

You and Alastor both groaned...well, rather he cringed and you threatened to throw a plate at Angel's dick. 
"Well, not that I don't enjoy your pleasant company, but I really ought to go out and catch something for myself," Alastor said, stretching and standing up.
You blinked "Hunt? Vaggie what's he talking about?" 

She cocked her head at you "You didn't know?" You shook your head, eyeing Alastor.
"Well, some demons hunt instead of going to a normal grocery store, and The Radio Demon here is one of them. I think your main kills are deer?" She asked him. He nodded, with an indifferent look at you. 
You returned his look "I didn't know that. Why deer? I find them cute" you huffed, crossing your arms and pouting slightly. 

Obviously you didn't actually care, but he didn't need to know that.

Alastor chuckled walking over to you "Well, I suppose it's instinct, my dear."
you shrugged "I suppose. Just don't kill any of the cute fawns, and we're good"
"I promise I won't kill any fawns, just for you." 

"Aww...thanks!" You said, tossing his coat at him.

He caught it, swiftly throwing it over his shoulders, "There isn't much meat on them, anyways." 

"I don't know what I expect from you people," You deadpanned.

You remembered that there were like three other people in the room, all silent. you looked up, almost immediately regretting it. All of them had matching smiles of...something. 

"Oh shut up! You're all a bunch of pricks!"

...

haha did I say drama last chapter? did i mean shameless fluff and...relationship...development?
haha I don't know what writing is

{1273 Words}