My everything.

(Alastors POV)

Arriving at (Y/N)s hotel room, he gave a little knock and waited for the ok.
There was no reply.
He knocked again, louder this time. Beginning to grow worried and frantic, he quickly took out his emergency key, and swiftly unlocked the door.
Bursting into the room, alastor stopped dead when he saw a figure sleeping on the bed, covers rumpled and twisted.
Groaning fondly, he walked over to the bed and stroked the girls hair.
I freaked out over a sleeping angel.
rolling his eyes, Alastor changed into a comfortable pair of pajama pants, slipping in beside her. (Y/N) grunted in protest as he pushed her to the side of the bed so he could actually fit.
Once he got comfortable, he felt a pair of warm arms wrap around his waist, and looked down to see her snuggling into his bare hip.
He smiled softly, looking down at the precious demon with a fond expression.
"Beautiful..." he whispered, enjoying how she clung onto him like a lifeline.
he unwrapped one of her hands and exhaled...upon his lovers wrist were finger shaped bruises and a few claw marks around her wrist, and it made his blood boil. Caressing the marks softly, he watched as she began to snarl and whimper in her sleep, clearly fighting something...or someone. Her grip on Alastor tightened and she let out a quiet sob.
Alarmed, he immediately shook the distressed girls shoulder, not liking at all how she writhed and fought in her sleep.
As her eyes flew open, Alastor clearly saw fear and anger deep in them, amongst all the tears and redness.
"Shh, shhh....you're ok. I'm here...(Y/N), it's ok..." he murmured awkwardly.
He was new to this whole 'relationship' thing, and comforting a broken person was not his strong suite. Patting her head, he sighed and rested his chin atop her head, as she had snuggled in between his legs and held on.
"I'm...i-i'm sorry Alastor..." she uttered, getting as close to Alastor as she could. He frowned, a genuine one.
"Why on earth are you sorry?" He said, perhaps a little too loudly, as she flinched violently and her tears began to fall harder, making her mascara run.
"It's his fault. Nobody else's, and you won't ever have to see him again. I'm sure he won't even go near you with me around" he whispered firmly, stroking (Y/N)s shoulder and gathering her in his arms. As if she was nothing more than unfurling string.
Poor, broken girl. Shivering and Sniffling in his grip.
(Y/N) weakly chuckled "What did you do?" she breathed, a small smile making its way to her tear-stained face.

Alastor smirked "punched him into another realm. He's in the hospital." the radio demon said proudly, growling a little at the thought to Lucki. (Y/N) looked up at him, leaning out of his embrace. She cupped his cheek and rubbed his chin with her thumb, looking at him with a soft expression. Alstors face fell, and a blush invaded his cheeks.

"Jesus al." she murmured, putting a hand on his shoulder and pressing a small kiss on his cheek.
He touched his the place where she kissed, running a finger over the burning area.
It was so thoughtful, so tender.
"I love you." she whispered, surprising Alastor.
He put his hand on hers, pressing her hand harder on his cheek. Looking away, he thought about those words. They certainly wouldn't come easy for him. Perhaps never...
Alastor hesitated, stuttering and looking away once more.
"I-"
"Don't say it back. It won't mean anything. I understand this is a new thing to you. I don't expect you to return that immediately...wait until you feel comfortable saying it." she whispered, fluttering her eyes closed.
Alastor stared in awe at her.

it's like she knows whatever i'm thinking...

"Thank you, (Y/N)" he breathed, cuddling her close. He brought both of them back to the pillow, holding his everything close to his heart.
"Thank you."

Both fell asleep like that, curled in each other's arms, forgetting the world, and just enjoying each others presence. The night was filled with thoughtful kisses placed on chins, necks, cheeks, shoulders, foreheads, ears, and lips. Every one of them just as soft as the last.