2/3

"So, Alastor. Angel Dust was very forgiving of you." You smiled, looking up at the beanpole, ignoring Angels attempts to touch Alastor. In the musky alleyway behind the hotel, the three of you stood, currently coming up with a plan in case Charlie, or more specifically Vaggie decided to try and kill either of you. 

"Thank you, Angel. It was quite kind of you to reconcile." He purred, smoothing back his hair and grinning that chaotic grin of his. You smiled, joyfully looping your arm with his and giving him a friendly wink. 

"Next on the mental list would be Vaggie and Charlie. I'm going to get them together, partially because Charlie acts as a..." You wrinkled your nose, grinning. "Monitor to Vaggies emotions."

Alastor nodded thoughtfully, shoving away Angel who was trying to pet his ears. You heard a sharp crack and looked on in amusement to see his neck snapped away from Angel's hand.

"Contain yourself, arachnid." Alastor hissed. You rolled your eyes and ignored the two.

"We're within seeing distance of the Hotel" you murmured, pulling Al further into the alley. "Better hide before anyone sees you with me." You mused, pushing him again, further into the musky gap between buildings. He looked on in disgust at the walls, moldy and wet. You rolled your eyes for the second time, he was such a baby sometimes.

"You'll be fine, I'll be back in a minute."

He nodded while grimacing at the filthy buildings.

You smiled as he shook his head, and kissed the top of your hand. "Come back safe please" he murmured, slyly cocking an eyebrow. You blushed and nodded, pulling away.

"Bold move Al" Angel cackled, dragging you along as you shrugged back at him, mouthing 'he's right, bold move.' Al snorted, crossing his arms and glaring while shooing you away with one hand.

...

You arrived at the Hotel front, your nerves on fire. It never occurred to you how badly this could go, with Vaggies natural distrust of Al. Hopefully, she wouldn't go batshit crazy when you broke the news.

"I'll be fine Angel, you don't have to escort me. We're friends. She's not going to murder me!" You pried off the intense grip he had on your arm, rubbing the red mark he left.

"You never know with Vaggie! She might try and impale you with her stabby-thing! I don't want my best friend turning into a lunchables kabboble!" He fretted, turning to you with a frown on his face. You pondered over the thought.

"What even is a kabobble?" You paused. "Or a lunchables?" 

He groaned "we ought to have an American culture day sometime, but we have a job to do. Come on!" He whined, pulling you further into the hotel. You fondly rolled your eyes for the third time in one hour, deciding to just go with it.

"(Y/N)? Glad to see you up and about...with Angel." Came a voice from the hallway to the kitchen quarters. You and your partner in crime turned to see Charlie and  Vaggie staring at you with confusion.

You smiled weakly "just the demons I wanted to talk to!" 

Trying to keep your knees from collapsing, you followed them to the break room with Angel close behind. They sat you down and Charlie gave you a wide smile "What is it? There isn't a problem is there?" her naturally cheerful grin faded and turned serious. Vaggie glared at Angel while you talked with your friend. 

"I need Vaggs attention for this bit" you started, eyeing her with a look. She huffed at the spider, turning to you with a much more open expression than before. Nodding, you sat back in the chair. "Thanks."