When you first meet

Slenderman 

You had just gotten into a fight with your best friend (Y/F/N) and decided to take a walk in the woods to calm down. You walked down a path that had dasies on the edge of the path, and knelt down to pick one up. When you stood back up, you could feel someone watching you. You looked around, a little frightened. "H-hello?..", you called out and waited. No reply. You decided to just keep walking, trying to ignore the feeling. You walked over to a tree that had a note on it. "No eyes, always watching?", you read outloud. "I believe you found something of mine", a voice behind you said. You jumped and dropped the note. "Don't you know walking in the woods at night is dangerous?", he asked, watching you. You turned around and looked up at his "face". "I-I'm sorry", you replied, trying not to let your voice sound scared. "Go home now, but we will meet again Y/N", he said then disappeared. You ran home, frightened.

Jeff The Killer

You had just finished showering and dried yourself off, you wrapped your hair in the towel as you put on your pajamas. You brushed your teeth, then sat on the bed grabbing your laptop. After an hour passed, you took the towel off and layed down, falling asleep.
A few hours later~~
You awoke to the feeling of someone in your room, you opened your eyes. "W-who's there? I have a knife!", you called out as you grabbed your pocket knife. "What a coincidence, so do I", a voice said, inches away from your face. You could feel the persons breath on your face. "I was going to kill you, but I've decided not to. On ONE condition". You shook with fear and looked at the intruder. "A-anything", you replied quietly. "We get to meet again", he replied, dragging the tip of his knife along your neck. You were paralyzed with fear, "D-deal..", you replied quickly, hoping he would move the knife away. "See you soon, Y/N", he said huskily then jumped out your window. You looked out your window, but he was already gone. "How the hell did he know my name?"

BEN Drowned

You were bored, so you decided to go on CleverBot. (You are normal, Cleverbot is bold)
"Hello"
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
You laughed because this happened all the time.
"Yes I have"
"Do you know who this is?"
"Let me guess, BEN?"
"You shouldn't have done that."
The second cleverbot said that, your laptop started shaking. You threw your laptop on the floor, shaking. "What the hell?!"
You watched as a boy who looked like Link, crawl out of your laptop. You looked at his face, widening eyes at the blood dripping down from his eyes. "You sh-hey you're kinda hot", he looked you up and down smirking. "I'll see you again Y/N", and with that he jumped back into your computer. "What the serious fuck!"

Masky

You were working at a cheesecake shop, as you needed the money. You glanced at the clock, seeing you had 10 minutes before your shift was over. You heard the bell of the door and glanced over. You watched a boy with a mask on walk in, ignoring the stares. "Can I get a strawberry cheesecake?", he said quietly, placing money on the counter. You nodded and grabbed one, boxing it up then handed it to him taking the money, putting it in the cash register. He looked at you and smiled, but you couldn't tell because of his mask. "I'll be back tomorrow Y/N, see ya", he said quietly before taking the box and walking out. You ignored the fact that he knew your name, you thought that he read your nametag. But you were oh so wrong.

Hoodie

You were sitting underneath a willow tree, drawing in your notebook while listening to Pierce The Veil. You felt someone staring so you looked up from your notebook and looked around before you looked at a boy sitting on the bench not even 15 feet away. You turned off your music and got up, walking over to him leaving your notebook under the tree. "H-hi", you whispered. You were always shy and quiet. He looked at you and got up. "S-s-sorry f-for sta-staring", he whispered. "Yo-you're just rea-really pr-pretty a-", he cut himself off and ran off. You sighed and walked back over to the tree, thinking to yourself,"he must be shy.."

Ticci Toby

You were walking down the alleys towards your house, as you did every night. You could hear ticking in the distance and started walking faster. Tic tic tic, it was getting closer by the second. You started running, not daring to look behind you. "I-I-I do-don't wa-want to h-hurt yo-you", you heard a voice 2 feet away from you. You slowed down and eventually stopped, turning around to face your stalker. "I-I ju-just wa-wanted to ma-make su-sure yo-you g-got ho-home sa-safely", he said and looked at you. "Oh..", was all you could say.  He sighed, "s-sorry..", he whispered and ran off. You ran home, ignoring the ticking that was still following you.

Laughing Jack

You were skateboarding around, before you stopped at the gate of an abandoned carnival. You stopped and kicked up your board, catching it in your hands. You tried pushing open the gate, but it wouldn't budge. You leaned your board against the gate, then crawled underneath. You stood up after you get to the other side, brushing yourself off. You looked around and smiled, reliving your childhood memories.You started to walk around, checking out the rides before you saw one that looked new. You walked over to it and started it up. "And what's a pretty girl like you doing here?", you heard a loud voice say, before it started laughing a laugh you will never forget. You started running for the gate. "Come back soon!", you turned around and saw a black and white clown before turning your attention to the gate, diving under it and grabbing your board, running away.

Eyeless Jack

You were laying in bed, with your eyes closed. It was around midnight, and you had to be up in 8 hours. As you slowly started to fall asleep, you heard your window open. You kept your eyes shut, too scared to face your intruder. You felt the covers be lifted, then your shirt. You opened your eyes, about to scream when a hand covered your mouth. "Shh, I had plans for you but I may just have to change them. If you don't scream, I'll uncover your mouth got it?", the intruder whispered. You looked up at the intruder, and nodded. He uncovered your mouth. As your eyes started to adjust to the dark room, you saw a blue mask that was dripping black goo. Your intruder silently crossed the room over to your window, and was about to jump out but looked back at you. "I'll be seeing you again, Y/N", and with that he jumped out your window.

Glitchy Red

You were sitting on your bed and putting a new game cartridge in your DS, it was pokemon red. You haven't played this before, so you were excited. You started up the game and made a new file, but when you started playing your entire backlight went out. "Must be a bootleg or something", you said outloud to yourself and started playing. It had a couple glitches here and there, but it was good enough. The weird thing was that sometimes the text would change, but you ignored it and kept playing. After a while, it was obvious that the game was corrupted in one way or another. Then your DS just gave up and went completely black, and you just decided to stop playing and take a nap. 
Time skip~~
A few hours later, you awoke to the feeling of someone staring at you. You opened your eyes and widenend at what you saw, he looked like ash but with blood. "W-w-what are you?..", you whispered. He looked at you,"In time you will find out. I was gonna kill you, but not this time", he said before jumping back in the DS. You ran out of your room and into your sisters room, sleeping with her for the night. 

A/N
Continue or no? And I decided not to do Liu because MINE XD