PART 1 : GETTING RID OF BITTER PAST.

HE

It has been 6 years 3 months 15 days 5hrs since you left Mrs. Oberoi are you still angry on me. you're really feeling that I will ever cheat upon you? anika. you know  you're my heartbeat! my life-line... everything, then how did you give up so easily? in these 6 years anika everything changed prinku lost her husband, he died in a car accident, it was too difficult for her to move on! but she succeed.. she moved on finally. she is not like our old prinku she is completely fearless now. after you left I have lost the interest in business, rudy only taking care of it. i know it is a huge burden for him but what can i do dear! i can't able to come out of your thoughts. hear-after no more patience anika, i know you are totally angry on me but please at least give me a sign that you're alive. i will just wait for 7 days for your sign if i didn't get it back you know what will i do! (shivaay POV) by then he heard Khanna voice.

khanna: sir... Priyanka mam wants to make an announcement so she's calling you downstairs.  

shivaay: you go, Khanna .. I will come... 

khanna: but sir!

shivaay: Khanna leave... (he yelled)

khanna: ok sir.

after 4 hours.

priyanka: how long we have to wait for bhaiya? (in hesitation.)

gauri: relax prinku .. you know na since anika bhabhi left the house .. it was his condition. he kept on forgetting things. give some time to him.

om: shivaay is in deep depression for the past 6 years. we can't able to do anything! he is not ready to consult any psychiatrist. i am worried if this may continue we will lose our bhaiya. (wiping his lone tear)

gauri: anika bhabhi is his medicine! if she come back everything will became normal. (Gauri told with the hope).

om: but there is no trace of her since she left. i hope god is seeing everything.. 

shivaay came downstairs where they stopped talking about anika and merely watched shivaay. where he gave a quick smile to them and went to the dining hall. 

where's my lunch? - he yelled to the maids which gave them a sudden jerk.

prinku, om and Gauri became confused and sat beside shivaay.

come om, Gauri, prinku .. have lunch! - he said while watching them. they nodded and turned the plate.

bhaiya .. i want to tell you something -  prinku said while sipping water.

ah .. tell me .. - he said casually.

bhaiya .. i have decided to get married! - prinku said.

what! with whom.. - shivaay asked with the sudden shock.

shivaay.. its Anish Maheshwari .. son of athrav Maheshwari CEO of Maheshwari groups. - om said.

Maheshwari's - shivaay murmured.

yes bhaiya  we are dating for the past 1 year. - prinku added.

om have you checked upon him - shivaay asked.

yes .. shivaay .. he is a nice man .. and love our prinku a lot - om said (while cupping prinku's face).

bhaiya its also clear that i will marry him .. only if you permit me - prinku said.

shivaay cupped prinku's face and said "i have just noticed.. you grown up .. you're not the little prinku i know... and i am having 100% hope on you that you won't take wrong decisions... but i have just one condition"

tell me shivaay - om said. 

shivaay refused to meet his brother's eyes and said "the marriage should be happen within 6 days.."

everybody got shocked.

why shivaay? - om asked.

don't ask me why! please make it as my last wish. - shivaay said, which shook up the trio.

shivaay ... what are you talking ! .. okay .. i will talk to them .. please don't use this type of words here-after. - om begged shivaay which made shivaay so sad.

ITS ALL UPON YOU ANIKA. WHETHER IT WOULD BE MY LAST WISH OR NOT! (shivaay POV).