Part 35: SUPERHERO.

They all left sleeping anika inside the house and went with Shreya where he drove the car and parked it before the hospital. shreya become confused and looked at Rudy where he gestured like he doesn't know anything. she glared at him and went outside where shivaay held Shreya in his arms.

"SSO, why we came to the hospital?" - shreya asked him confusingly where he looked at omru with a mischievous smile in his face.

.

.

.

shivomru along with bhavya drove to Shreya's school first. they directly went to the principal room and told her everything. she becomes shocked.

"I am sorry Mr. Oberoi, we don't have any idea about that... this is the first time I am hearing something ill about him"- she told them in a shocking tone.

"but our child didn't say lie to us" - rudy bashed at her with bloodshot eyes where shivaay and om tried to console him.

"see ma'am, we already have broken to the core... we even would have taken action without consulting you... but we came here just to inform you about that bastard action... and we don't know like our daughter how many would have suffered... if you are really feeling sorry for us ... please take some action ..." - shivaay said in a very low and concerned tone.

"Okay, Mr. Oberoi I will take the action immediately... " - principal assured them, call the fellow teachers and asked them about his actions.

yeah, mam... last year, a student came and complained about him... I also confronted him ... he begged me by telling about his two daughters and his family financial status... but I warned him... - a teacher told in a very low tone where obroi's become impatient. (in reality also he's the father of two daughters ... no words to say)

if the same thing happened to your child then you would have just warned him... - bhavya asked her with teary eyes where the teacher become speechless.

you know we send our child to the school in the trust that you guys will take care of her as your child in our absence... but what you have done?... you know how crucial it is, that student got courage and shared it with you ... but what you have done?  - bhavya questioned her where she remained speechless, but tears fell down from her eyes.

there's no use of crying now... I don't know how many students are still crying because of him... its a lifelong wound... you understand... indirectly you're also responsible for this situation... - om bashed at her, she bowed her head down in guilt.

we are really sorry for this Mr. Oberoi, I know our sorry won't heal your wound... but try to forgive us... - principal asked the oberoi's.

sorry (rudy signed disbelief) my child didn't even know what exactly happened to her... when she understands that na ... the wound that creates on that day will not be healed by your sorry... and we just came here to inform you ... and we know what to do with that bastard. - rudy yelled at her and hurried outside where others watched him confusingly and followed him.

where he took the car and went lonely where shivom and bhavya followed him in another car. 

"bhaiya, drive fast ..." - bhavya hurried shivaay where he nodded impatiently and followed him... 

rudy stopped the car in front of his house, rushed outside and knocked on the door impatiently. by then shivom and bhavya also came to that place and tried to console him, but he never gave an ear to them.