Part 23: THE REAL TURNING POINT.

Sh..shivaay ... - she stammered in shock. 

yes... anika ...she came back...- shivaay said while caressing her stomach, where she can't resist herself from hugging him. she hugged him and cried bitterly on his shoulders. where he held her protectively and cried. but his cry was silent, he couldn't even able to show his emotions fully, but then too he never failed to take care of anika even he wants to cry badly.

anika, it's ok ... don't cry... - shivaay pacified her, but she's not ready to listen to anything.

anika... - he yelled suddenly while breaking their hug where anika stunned for a while and looked at him with the shocking eyes.

anika... we need to prepare... because after 9 months we don't have time for anything... for sleep ... our whole routine will change ... I will reconcile with Mishra now itself ... he will change my meetings timings accordingly ... hereafter... anika ... anika... - he said in an impatient tone where anika immediately cupped his mouth.

 what are you doing? why you become so much tensed? shivaay there's nine-month left for the baby's birth. - anika said in a calm tone. 

I can't wait for that much longer... baby come soon na... (he said while kneeling towards her stomach)... papa is waiting here... - shivaay said where anika bend and adored him.

it's so mean ... you can be there with our child for 24*7... why can't I? - shivaay showed some fake anger on her.

hey, what I did? it's a nature shivaay... - she said and turned back. where he immediately held her by the waist and started twirling her.

shivaay... - she yelled in happiness.

then he kept her down, made her sit in the couch and rested his head on her lap where she caressed his hair.

anika... I have decided... - shivaay said while facing her face in excitement.

what? - anika asked him.

after Shreya ...exactly after 2 year we will bring Ansh then after one more daughter... what you say? - shivaay asked her.

three babies... - anika exclaimed.

why? not enough? ok, we will do twins then after Shreya for two times... - shivaay said where anika exclaimed in shock.

she counted and said: 5 babies?? are we creating a sports team or what? 

BTW, it's not a bad idea.. - shivaay said and stood up from her lap.

let's make 10 babies then and name our cricket team as Shivika cricket team what you say? - shivaay asked anika where anika chased him to beat him, where he ran outside of the room.

"omru ... help" - shivaay yelled.

"Oh, my maatha" - pinky exclaimed in happiness on seeing them where shivaay ran behind pinky to hide but anika wasn't ready to stop chasing him where all the members in the family get confused.

anika threw a vase on him where he jumped and missed from her shot. 

"are you going to kill the father of your child?" - shivaay yelled at her. where everyone around them surprised. 

"father" - everyone asked in the chorus where anika turned towards them in a numb reaction where she didn't even know how to react.

shivaay came forward and wrapped his hands around anika with a smile in his face and said: "we are pregnant"

mathlap - om asked in shock where he can't able to believe his ears.

mathlap ... chachha - rudru exclaimed and started to dance where everyone in the family got delighted. where rudy came towards them and asked, "get married one month before, and the next month bhabhi pregnant", where anika kept her hands on her forehead in embarrassment where shivaay hugged her and kissed her forehead.