Part 32: SAFEGUARD?

(a/n: hi guys, I know I have to end this story in this chapter, but It's necessary to drag this for two more chapters, I hope you guys will at least react to it not through the comments or vote but through your heart. I really want that. this chapter will consist of some vulnerable words. HOPE YOU GUYS WILL REACT TO IT.)

the story is taking a leap for 8 months, where anika is 9 months pregnant and Shreya went to summer camp and it's her last day so shivomru went to pick her up from the camp.

"these 3 days are like 3 years without my cutie pie..." - om said.

"I was about to pick her up yesterday night itself... but bhavya stopped me..." - Rudy said and sadly pouted where shivaay smiled on seeing his brothers love for his daughter.

"at last, we are going to pick her up" - shivaay said in a relieved tone and he parked the car in front of the camp and the trio headed outside. they went inside where Shreya spotted them and ran towards them and hugged shivaay tightly.

ma'am... how are you? - shivaay asked her while showering her with kisses.

very fine sso ... - she replied to him and jumped to rudy.

we missed you so much... - om said and kissed her cheeks.

not more than me ... - she replied where the trio smiled and gave the famous shivomru kiss. (shivaay will kiss her in her head where both obro's kiss her in her cheeks)

rudy... what happened to your biceps? ... - shreya asked while pinching his arms.

nothing forget to exercise... because of you... - rudy angrily pouted at her.

but what I did? - shreya exclaimed in shock.

you left me for the whole 3 days right... that's why I didn't exercise... - Rudy said.

I think rudy love Shreya more than his protein shake... - om passed the comment to shivaay, where Rudy heard that and said: "one correction not more than my protein shake but more than you both.

shivom's jaw dropped in shock when they heard rudy's reply. but they both calmed down when Rudy moved along with Shreya towards the car. where Shreya becomes so excited about going home after 3 days.

sso, how is ani? - shreya asked him.

she's fine ma'am... and ma'am tell me first how was your summer camp? - shivaay asked her where she becomes so excited.

"it was amazing ... they taught me how to ride a horse, how to swim? , and many things. - she said with excitement where the trio smiled and expected her to say more but she stopped.

then after a while, she went back to Rudy's lap and rested her head on his chest. where rudy, on the other hand, felt something bad in her behavior. he caressed his hair and kissed her in her head.

after a long pause, she decided to ask.

"you guys are my best friends right?" - shreya asked them in a very low tone. where trio felt something really bad in her behavior and voice.

yeah, baby... any doubts in that... - om immediately replied where shivaay and Rudy become so tensed but they never fail to nod yes to assure her.

I can share everything with you guys right... you won't scold me right... - she asked them in a very scare tone where shivomru hands went cold after hearing that, shivaay started to sweat but never showed to Shreya that he's afraid. rudy's hands started to shiver where om felt suffocated and opened the car shield but they didn't show it on their fear.

why we will scold you? in fact, we used to save you from your mom and chachi's right? - rudy winked her even having a heart full of fear and he tried a lot not to show that in front of her.