PART 13: FIGHTING WITH MYSELF

everything went well for a few days, anika and shivaay very well attached within a day they become inseparable like milk and water, in anika's office the employees who were working under anika tend to see new and happy anika. everyone can able to see the change in her but anika was not ready to accept shivaay is the reason behind her smile. meanwhile, shivaay resumed working after six longs years but staying with anika with his love he experiences each and every day as a new and adventurous day. but he succeeds in his attempt to see anika smiling happily every day. some times he wonders that she is the same anika who is he in love with. after her cute attics, he always came to the conclusion that she's the one but she still teases him for the incident happened with Shakira but men will always slip when they saw their lifetime crush in front of them suddenly that is what happened with shivaay. sometimes the SSO figure came before anika which irritates her to the core. meanwhile, he consoles her by cooking her favorite food we all know anika will become weak when it comes between her anger and her favorite food and shivaay use it as an advantage to console her. after a lot of fighting with her brain anika came to the conclusion that whatever is there between them is nothing more than an attraction. which clearly say that she's not ready to listen to her heart. 

In NFW.

Anika was working hard the show which was about to happen on the next day night where she will accompany with SHAKIRA as a fashion designer. it's her first time before lime-light after six years of experience. anika checked the time then she immediately called shivaay.

shivaay where are you? - anika asked immediately when he picked up the call.

In office ... (shivaay said and he knows what's the next question) will be leaving 2 hours. - shivaay said almost after anika could throw another question.

okay, shivaay ... I am in NFW ... (cut by shivaay) - anika said while placing her phone on the support of her shoulder.

okay ... I will pick you up ... don't come alone... if it takes late also it's fine ... your cabin couch is better than my bed... - shivaay said in a casual tone where anika understood its waste to argue with him.

okay ... drive safely and come soon. - anika asked him where he rested the call and continued his job.

 meanwhile, she heard the conversation between the employees.

love doesn't need anything to explain... our partners knew it's right for us and where our comfortability lies...  

this is what exactly happening between me and shivaay, in these 6 days I never tried to tell him anything about my likes and dislikes then too he always cared for my wishes ... is this is called love? -  anika thought for a while by forgetting about the work meanwhile a hand came and nudged her.

shivaay - he called out his name up to her surprise.

yeah ... it's me why you're shocked.. - he said casually by side hugging her where she reciprocated.

you said it will take 2 hours ... how come you came fast? - anika asked him confusingly. 

madam ... have you checked the time? it has been two hours since when you called me... where did you lost? - shivaay asked her where she stayed silent.

BTW this is what Shakira going to wear tomorrow - shivaay asked her excitedly while holding a backless top, anika snatched it rapidly from him.

stop dreaming about Shakira let me concentrate on my work... wait for me - anika said and left the place without even looking at him.

hey anika, what happened you? you lost completely don't ever try to fool you again... you have fallen in love with him... but you don't deserve him anika... try to bury the feelings in you... - anika thought.