Part 6: MY ANGRY BIRD.

they both registered their names in the competition where shivaay faintly smiled at her seeing her excitement towards the competition, for shivaay he doesn't want to lose any opportunity which will make her happy as khidikitod anika. when they placed the gifts anika's excitement turn down to shock, she merely watched the price. its the tickets to Goa for five days with free accommodation. she looked at shivaay and nodded no with shock, where shivaay whispered why to her and she watched her brothers who busted to laugh seeing her nose-cut sequence after a long time, with a fury she walking to anish and Ankit started to hit them with her handbag. 

"Its all because of you guys ... I hate you... both of you"- she said in a hesitated tone and went outside of the restaurant in anger.

"but what did we did" - they yelled back while controlling their laugh where obro's remain dump.

why she is behaving like this? - shivaay questioned anish and Ankit.

nothing serious bhai... she has old enmity with Goa... nothing serious -  they said and paid the bill, by then they got a message from anika that she boarded a taxi to home.

isn't she behaving weirdly? - anish asked while checking the phone where shivaay strongly sense something behind anika's behavior. 

we didn't know you guys have a sister. - om said casually.

actually, she was away from home for 12 years, yesterday only she came back. - ankit said in a lower tone which shook the obro's. 

what? - they exclaimed. 

yes... due to some family reasons paapa sent her to her dad's place before 12 years... after that, we lost her contact ... we tried a lot to find her but we failed... after 12 long years, yesterday she came to Udaipur. - anish said in a calm tone.

fathers place? we can't get it? - shivaay replied to them.

her parents are divorced. - anish replied and remained silent soon after some time they excused themselves and went.

shivaay, bhabhi seems to be changed... her behavior, her dressing styles, her accent everything changed... - om exclaimed after they left.

but her anger remained stable. - shivaay immediately replied back with confusion.

everything seems to be confusing... I don't want to stick in the wrong loop again - shivaay replied with disbelief.

I know shivaay after the revelation you came to know whatever the information you gather about anika bhabhi went wrong as it was the plan of roop bua. - om said in confusion.

this time I have a strong feeling om... I can able to sense it in anika's behavior whether she is telling lie or truth, and I am 100% sure that whatever anika and her brothers saying is cent percent true. - shivaay said with a confirmation.

I hope bhaiya... this time we can't take any chances regarding anika bhabhi, in that case, she lost her memory too. - rudy said in a lower tone.

I knew Rudy... even though she lost her memory she can't able to resist herself falling for me again. - shivaay said with a smile and confident which confused to an extent.

I don't know what's cooking in your mind bhaiya. - rudy replied with confusion. where the trio went back to Oberoi mansion where shivaay carried a hope along with him and unknown happiness hit him strongly as he found himself close with anika after six long years.

in Oberoi mansion, tej suggested keeping the engagement on the next day as it is a most auspicious day. shivaay immediately nodded with tej decision and they confirmed it with Maheshwari's. 

where shivaay went in front of the mirror and look at his reflection. 

"at last, you came back anika, to my life. and sorry for threatening you... this is how we are connected to each other right even though you didn't remember anything about me you came back to my life... I hope the day is not too long when you come back to Oberoi mansion as my wife." 

"your wife become modern shivaay, but you're still looking an old school c'mon man" - he told to himself and trimmed his beard.

c'mon baby ready to fall for me again. - he said to himself.