Part 22: MY LIFE WITH YOU

"I never ever thought my life will take a beautiful turn like this" anika thought when she watched his photo frame on his room. by then her phone notified. she opened it and saw it's a message from shivaay who left to his office by dropping her in the home.

"its high time now, be ready at 5" - anika saw the message and blushed like anything as she knew what he meant, she fell on the bed and buried her face on the bed. by then she heard a door-knocking sound. she quickly stood and corrected her dress and opened the door.

gauri and bhavya there at the doorstep. anika smiled at them and welcomed them inside. 

"we are sorry bhabhi, but bhaiya asked us to take you to the spa" - bhavya said and dragged her from her room. and the trio enjoyed the spa and anika got dressed and watched the time. it is 4.45 pm, exactly 15 mins left. by then she got another SMS from shivaay.

"Are you ready Mrs. Oberoi" 

"yes, Mr. Oberoi " - she replied to him even though her cheeks gone red at that time.

"ok, the car is waiting for you outside... get in ... it will take you to me" - shivaay replied.

anika immediately did a quick check on the mirror and went outside where bhavri gave thumbs up to her, she blushed and get into the car which was waiting for her in the entrance.

at last, everything back to normal bhavya... - Gauri said and bhavya patted her shoulder and they both gone inside.

anika felt restless throughout the journey. the car stops before the gateway of India. where anika tried calling shivaay but his phone is out of reach. anika started to look around desperately for shivaay. by then a flock of pigeons suddenly took flight and she spotted shivaay, she ran towards him and hugged him.

"hi, sweetheart" - he greeted her by giving a tight bone-crushing hug.

"I thought Shakira is your sweetheart" - anika asked him while raising her eyebrows.

"there's only one sweetheart for shivaay Singh Oberoi, that's you" - he said with a flirty smile, where anika blushed for a while and hugged him again tightly.

"okay ready for your surprise"- shivaay asked her where she broke her hug and asked, "this is not the surprise?"

"don't act like you don't know anything?" - shivaay said where anika looked down and blushed.

"you grave a very big mistake anika?" - he said and scooped her in his arms.

"but what I did?" - anika reacted after seeing his sudden action.

"blushed" - he replied where anika hit her hand on his chest, and he took her on his private yacht dooked closed to the gateway of India. 

it grew progressively chilled when they sailed away from the city

it grew progressively chilled when they sailed away from the city. soon the sun turned down and the moon is ready to show up. anika was shocked to witness the same scenario where she saw in the dream but it has one difference she saw the sunrise on her dream but she witnessing the sunset over here.

"it's beautiful" - anika exclaimed.

"not more than you" - he said and kissed her earlobe by holding her by her waist.

"you know shivaay ... I saw the same scenery in my dream today where you back hugged me and asked me to open my eyes... even though I was afraid to open it ... I opened my eyes merely hearing your words" - anika said by intertwining her hands with shivaay which was in her stomach.

okay... now I am asking you to close your eyes... - he said, she immediately did it. they moved towards the corner of the ship, but anika didn't have any idea where he's taking her. but she can feel the cold breeze in the air.

"step up, there are three steps ahead" - he asked her where anika stood her steps ahead.

"one" - he said when she crossed the first step.

"two"

"three"- he said where anika could feel the huge breeze hitting all over face and body. shivaay unhooked her hair bun and set the hair free. 

"you didn't open your eyes yet?" - shivaay asked her in surprise on seeing her.

"you didn't say to open it" - anika replied where shivaay held her waist tightly which gave her goosebumps and placed his head on her shoulder.

"now open" - he whispered in her ear, she opened her eyes slowly.

"oh my god, shivaay" - she exclaimed when she found herself in the corner of the ship where the cold breeze hit every part of her body, she felt like newly born where shivaay held her in the Titanic pose.

"I am feeling like a top of the world" - shivaay shouted in happiness where anika turned towards his side and kissed his cheeks where he smiled at her and kissed her in her lips with much desire and love. their pain in their heart slowly fades away when their kiss got intense. he made her lie on the floor of the yacht and kissed her neck and started to undress her. at last, they made love under the open sky where the moon showered his light over them in the middle of the Arabian sea.

After 1 month.

I need all the work finished this week. - shivaay said to Mishra and he moved towards the car, by then he got a call from the doctor.

yeah, doctor. - he immediately said after attending the call.

Mr. Oberoi... I got your wife's medical report... it's telling that....- the doctor said where everything went blank for shivaay, he dropped the phone in shock. tears started to flow uncontrollably from shivaay's eyes.

he went back to Oberoi mansion and happy to see anika having busy chats with Gauri and bhavya. he went back to his room without disturbing her.

when anika got back to his room, she shocked to spot shivaay in the bed sitting silently with teary eyes. where anika ran towards him and asked: "what happened?" while cupping his face. he immediately turned back to her and hugged her tightly.

"shivaay, what happened?" - she asked in a concerned tone.

where he nodded no and wiped his tears.

"please tell me what happened" - anika again asked where he gave the scrapbook to her. she stared him shockingly.

"open it" - he said in a very low tone. she opened it and saw

 she opened it and saw