Part 25: THE END

How dare you? - she yelled at Anika.

How dare you? - kk asked her while dragging her to his side.

Look, Mister, you have no rights over me to ask this question... she's my child I can do whatever I want with her. - Raveena replied back.

She's not your child... She's mine - Anika yelled in a high tone.

What do you mean? - Raveena asked her confusingly.

Your ex-mother in law replaced my child with your dead child... - Anika yelled where Raveena looked at her confusingly.

our child is dead... - Raveena turned back to KK and asked, he nodded.

thank god... - Raveena said in a relieved tone where both Anika and kk shocked on seeing her reaction.

hereafter, I am a free bird, but you're right Krish... she is illegitimate ... but not mine ... anika's illegitimate child... - Raveena said where KK was shocked and Anika was broken to the core. then she turned back to Anika noticed the nuptial chain in her neck.

"congrats Anika, you got married... let me ask you one thing... did your husband know about your illegitimate child existence?" - Ravenna asked her where Anika became shocked.

"enough is enough" - kk yelled.

"tell me where is Angie?" - he yelled.

"I left her on the same orphanage where you and Angie celebrate your birthday" - Raveena said with a smile and left. 

Anika sat on the car without any reaction, Raveena's words hit her from all the direction, it seems to be like facing her fear when Shreya was in her womb. she closed her eyes in pain where she saw her own reflection between her eyes.

anika, what are you thinking? what is disturbing you? about shivaay or Shreya? see Anika, it's like a turning point in your life, you're happy in one side that your daughter is alive. on another side, you're hell shocked to see her condition. she would have suffered a lot Anika being there with bad parents. everyone calling her illegitimate, she is illegitimate its the truth. you don't remember anything about her dad and your past life. you can't run away from the truth. then what about shivaay? will he accept Shreya? you shouldn't expect that from shivaay... Shreya is your daughter, not his. but if he accepts Shreya also will his family also accept her like him. what will happen if they ask about Shreya's father in front of her? will she able to answer the question? will you able to see her in pain?

soon her chain of thoughts disturbed by KK's words.

"I am sorry Anika on the behalf of Raveena... we don't deserve Angie ... take her with you" - kk said while wiping his tears.

"any doubts in that" - Anika asked in a cold tone.

they reached the orphanage where Anika's heart started to beat faster and she's in total restless condition. KK opened the car door she steps outside. by then shivaay called her where she immediately disconnected his call and switched off the phone.

anika's eyes searched for her daughter but she can't able to find her. they headed towards the office room. 

come in Mr. Kapoor. - the cheif  nun of the orphanage greeted KK and they both sat on the respective chairs.

hello mam - he greeted back with a little smile in his face.

ma'am, we came here to see Angie. - he immediately said after greeting her.

angie?? - she questioned him back.

yeah, I am her mom... biological mother... I want to take her with me... - Anika said in an impatient tone.