Part 17: NO MORE CHANCE.

shivaay can't even able to think what happened to him in the matter of a few minutes, he came to know about their child, her death and anika's condition. it's blank totally blank, he can't able to breathe, he imagined about his daughter's death where he couldn't even bear the pain. the pain which anika encountered in all these years is coming before his eyes his legs gave up its balance due to his heart weight.

no... no... no ... how...can... it... happen? you are not allowed to snatch my daughter...(pointing his fingers on the sky) - he yelled where his voice can able to reach the whole new york but it hard to reach anika's ears.

she's the daughter of shivaay Singh Oberoi... you're not allowed ... ahh...ahhhhhhhh - he yelled by keeping covering his ears.

he impatiently ran towards the hall and took the scrapbook and place it on his lap.

sh..sh..shreya... no ... no .... you can't leave us alone... no... no .. its a nightmare...(he dropped the scrapbook), he scratched his head impatiently and rushed to the bathroom and splashed him with the water continuously.

wake .. up ... wake... up ... shivaay ... it's just a dream ... you can't able to sleep like this... shivaay ... wake up - he yelled and kept on splashing the water on his face and in one point, he hit the washbasin where it broke along with his hand where he saw the blood and realized "whatever happening before him, it's not a dream but a reality. he numbly came towards the living area and saw the scrapbook lying on the floor. he slowly kept it on his lap and opened the first page.

 he slowly kept it on his lap and opened the first page

sh...Shreya... - he whispered where tears started to flow uncontrollably on seeing his disability, he's disgusted on seeing himself.

baby ... pappa is so sorry... I failed to protect you... if I would have there with your mumah... you would have been here... and you know what ... pappa is very bad... I don't deserve any more chance... no more chance left anymore... I am coming ... I am coming to you - shivaay said in a painful tone, wiped his tears, rushed to the balcony and stood above the wall and closed his eyes remembering his each and every beautiful, happy and sad moment with anika ....****EVERYTHING GONE BLANK*****

where on the other side anika walked numbly thinking about her griefs and made her way towards nats house where the door was opened, she walked merely thinking about the past and entered into the washroom and removed her clothes without her knowledge and stepped into the bathtub and opened the tap where water is flowing continuously like her tears.

***FLASHBACK***

anika is in semi-conscious in labor ward where anika opened her eyes and heard the doctor voice.

"she got her labor pain in her 8 months and it's difficult to save both lives" - doctor said to the nurse. where anika can't able to say anything in the effect of medicine and clutched the bedsheet tightly.

"go and tell her family member about her condition" - doctor ordered the nurse where she rushed outside to tell the news after a while she came back in and said: "there's only one lady she told she's her mother and asked us to save the mother"

"NO"- anika yelled in semi-consciousness where doctor jerked off in fear.

"SAVE THE BABY" - she yelled while clutching the bed sheet tightly where tears started to flow uncontrollably and blood pressure started to increase where it became difficult for her to breathe. by then contradiction increased and she delivered the baby. she didn't cry instead she watched the whole world with her beautiful blue-grey orbs.

it's a daughter. - a doctor said where anika raised her hand nurse gave the baby to her where anika can't even able to differentiate whether its a dream or reality by then she gently brushed her hands on her cheek, a tear of happiness, surprise, and completeness escaped from her eyes. her one-touch gave her new hope, she kissed her forehead by then she felt some shivers in her body, she became confused and the baby started to cry uncontrollably.

do..doctor - anika stammered where they snatched her baby from her hand and rushed to the ICU where anika fainted on her bed.

when she opened her eyes she realized herself shifted to the normal ward where she saw the baby carriage empty and became tensed while then Nats entered into her ward.

nats ... nats ... where's my baby? ... where's my Shreya? - anika asked her while jerking off from the bed.

baby ... relax... relax... - nats tried to calm her but she's not ready to listen to anything...

shreya ... where's Shreya? - anika yelled where nats forcefully made her sit and caressed her hair with teary eyes where she jerked it off and asked the same question.

listen to me once... - nats said in a shivering tone where anika became confused and watched her with eyes full of questions.

shreya is no more... she is dead... - nats said while cupping her face where her vision before her blurred and she fainted back by then she heard a voice back to back in her mind...

Anika, you're cursed... you don't deserve any happiness in this world... and you're a bad omen.

in reality, she's drowning in the bathtub thinking about the past where anika mind kept on saying her that Shreya is dead and blamed her for her death. she opened her eyes where she found herself submerged under the water but felt some peacefulness in that and thought: "I am coming to you, Shreya ... hereafter none will separate me from you darling... mumah loves you..." where a smile appeared on her face in excitement to see her daughter.