PART 3 - FAMILY LOVE.

When she stepped into the Udaipur airport she felt happy but in the corner of her heart, she felt like something other than her brother's wedding is dragging her to this place. after 12 long years she is coming to Maheshwari mansion she felt the pain in her heart. she felt like thousands of memories hitting her like a stone. she felt pity for her brothers who waited for her for such a long time. she entered into the mansion silently and was very happy to see everyone who was very busy in preparing for marriage. she can't able to control her tears, she immediately wiped it and knocked on the door which was open. her mami who came with the pooja thali .. dropped the thali and whispered "anikaaaaaaaa".

she smiled at her and said "Hi everyone." after seeing her in Maheshwari mansion her naani can't able to control herself and went to hug her tightly. she hugged her back and cried in her shoulder. she broke the hug and asked, "I thought I will reach god without seeing your beautiful face" she immediately cupped her mouth and said, "don't even say it even for a joke" she immediately searched for anish and Ankit but she can't able to find them. then she noticed her maami who watched her for a long time since she gets into the house.

"maami .." - she called her out.

"ahhh" - she jerked immediately which made herself to come out of the thought.

"where are anish and Ankit?" anika asked.

"they went to shopping! dear .. see they came.." naani said while pointing her hand towards anish and Ankit who is standing near the door in shock.

she moved towards them.. they dropped the bags which was there in their hands in shock. anish and Ankit are rooted like trees they can't even able to move. she stepped towards them and said "hi" with a deep breath and hugged them tightly. anish responded to her hug but Ankit didn't respond to her.  he immediately broke the hug and rushed to upstairs where anish broke down and cried to the core. even though their reaction is expected she can't able to face it. anika kneed herself towards anish and pinched his two ears, he immediately looked at her. 

"I am sorry .. please forgive me" - she said while crying. anish removed her hand from his ears and nodded no to her. "please... please... don't do this to me ..." - she cried.  "why you did this to us? have you ever thought before disappearing?" - he asked.  "okay ... okay .. I made a mistake! please forgive me " she said while trying to cup his face but he kept on jerking her hand. "sorry .. " she said while joining her hands towards him and cried to the core. anish himself can't even able to see her crying like this immediately hugged her and said "please sob your tears i can't able to see you crying". she immediately sobbed and hugged him tightly. after a while they broke the hug.

Ankit - anika said while pointing her finger towards the upstairs. 

let's go - anish said and followed her.

Ankit .. - anika called him. and tried to enter the room. 

stop there... there is no place for cheaters either in my heart or in my room.- he yelled at her which made anika to jerk in shock.

here me once .. please - anika requested him.

do you have anything else to say.. - Ankit asked her in the cold tone.

but you can hear me right? - anika asked him.

i don't want to hear you! - he told and tried to leave the place. 

i was suffered and still suffering from retrograde amnesia. - she said. which left both Ankit and anish in shock.

i forget .. i literally forget.. everything .. you guys for few years .. otherwise why should I leave my own brothers in this condition. before 6 years i recalled everything but forgot what happened in the past 6 years. - she said.

then why didn't you come back? - anish asked in a shock.

she gulped her throat and said  "i don't want to be a burden" - in a lower tone.

Ankit turned towards her and raised her hand to slap her. she immediately closed her eyes and he stopped in turn hugged her tightly. 

"please don't even try to do this again to us... please ... you're not a burden to us .. please remove the word from your dictionary"- he begged her while hugging her. by then she noticed her mama folding his hands towards her in a corner of the room and whispered "sorry". she blinked at him.

she broke the hug and said "i haven't had anything for the past 20 hours"

ankit and anish smiled at her made their way towards the dining hall. 

her maami served her favorite alo paratha with the pickle. anika smiled at her where her mami gave her a forehead kiss and fed her.

after a while in anika's room which was too clean and tidy as she left it.

"surprised" - anish asked her.

"of course I am .. how?" - she questioned him.

" ... this room is filled with your memory and your smiles ... in this 12 years your room filled your gap " - he said and wiped his tears.

she came towards her and wiped his tears and said "tears in groom's eyes not looking good.."

accha now i understand .. you came here to see my wedding - anish asked.

how can I miss my bachelor brother Anish's death?- she smirked.

tell me from the beginning... where did you guys meet? - she asked.

hmm ... before 2 years in london..  both were the victim of heartbreak .. initially, it started with the emotional fling ... but don't know when I started to fall for her.. so I decided to propose her and she accepted it. - he said casually.

anika became shocked and asked "you slept with her before entering into the relationship"

he nodded with the blush.

you're completely impossible .. I hope she will be more mature than you - she said with an impossible look.

no ... she is too good than me... I want you to meet her. - he said.

okay, we are leaving for Mumbai tomorrow right! I will meet her directly in the engagement. - she said.