Part 10: ROOMMATES OR BUDDIES.

Anika again intertwined her hand with his where he stared at her for a while with unknown happiness in his heart. anika walked by swinging their hands like a kid where shivaay don't want to stop even though everyone around them watching weirdly. 

anika ... I parked my car there... - he said while pointing his fingers over the parking area.

anika smiled at him where he opened the car door for her and she sat inside with a wide smile in her face, shivaay smiled at her back and he got inside drove to the hotel.

shivaay and anika entered into their room where anika jaw dropped in surprise on seeing the leisure of his room and looked around.

shivaay ... it's amazing - she exclaimed while opening the window view. where shivaay getting mentally impatient on seeing her cute antics but he controlled himself.

she ran towards the washroom where he started to pack his stuff. 

"shivaay ... costly soaps ... shall we steal it? " - anika asked in an innocent tone.

"anika"- he called her name calmly slightly a warning tone. where she understood and place that back while pouting sadly.

she didn't say anything back and sat calmly on the bed where shivaay was busy in packing. he smiled at her acts where his hands are yearning to peck her sadly pouted face but he controlled it. 

I don't know ... how long will I able to control? - shivaay thought.

they moved from the hotels where anika intentionally picked his one of his suitcase but he denied it but she didn't give ear to him, picked it and went downstairs.

shivaay ... for one day how many dollars you're paying for staying in this luxurious hotel. - anika asked him with a curious look.

500$ per night. - shivaay told casually, where anika stood for a while and calculated.

shivaay ... 35000 per night ... - anika exclaimed.

yeah in Indian rupees ... - he said casually.

shivaay ... my stomach is burning ... at least, I would have stolen the soaps... - she said in an angry tone. where shivaay wrapped his hands around her in a friendly manner and said: "if I know you're staying here I would have directly come to your apartment" 

she smiled and they started their way towards her apartment. anika sat in the passenger seat where shivaay drove the car. anika immediately switched on the radio where it played "hips don't lie" by Shakira (shivaay's favorite pop singer) where he enjoyed it to the core while driving.

you love Shakira? - anika asked him.

hmm... my all time favorite... - shivaay replied with the smile of excitement and enjoyment. then anika directed him to her home.

stop... stop... stop... - anika said while pointing her hands towards the groceries shop.

now... - shivaay asked her.

actually, I didn't go home for the past 15 days... I stayed in the office because of the heavy loads of works so nothing is there in my home. we need to shop. - anika said.

for fifteen days... anika are you serious? how could you work like that? - shivaay questioned her in a scolding tone.

shivaay ... I did for some selfish reasons ... ok, we will go inside ...- she said while dragging his hands where he nodded and went inside.

shivaay... muesli or cornflakes? - anika asked shivaay.

muesli will be better anika... - shivaay said while picking up his own stuff and place it in the basket which was with anika.

anika... ice-cream? - shivaay asked her where anika dragged his hands and went to the billing section.

are you trying to tempt me? - anika asked with her cunning vision.

but it's just an ice-cream - shivaay replied calmly.

I said na... I am in diet... I should live this tasteless life for the next 15 days. - she said while pouting sadly. shivaay can't able to control his laugh after hearing that when their past incidents came into his mind.

is anything there to laugh? - anika asked him confusingly, where shivaay pulled her cheeks and adored her: "very cute". 

newly married? - a lady in billing section asked after seeing them.

for a second shivaay was about to say yes but he immediately stopped and his hand around her and said: "we are just buddies" in a convincing tone where anika impressed to the core with his behavior. after paying the bill shivika went outside towards the car while holding their stuff. 

I was about to say roommates... (shivaay stared her for a while) buddies I like it... - anika said with some sort of blush in her face.

they reached their apartment after 20 mins of travel. where shivaay jaw dropped on seeing her apartment where they parked the car and went inside. 

anika took the steps instead of lift. shivaay shocked for a while and followed her. 

"diet??" - shivaay questioned her with a smile while walking over the steps.

"claustrophobia" - anika immediately replied with a smile which shook shivaay for a while.

"from when" - shivaay asked in a lower tone.

"Hmm ... identified it before 6 years" -  anika said casually where shivaay felt some unknown pain in her voice. 

"we reached" she covered it up and added "shivaay the code is '14391' to open the house" where shivaay just nodded his head and they went inside.

shivaay stood for a while and look around, even though it's small it looks great and beautiful where anika asked him to rest himself in the couch and threw herself behind him

"anika ... it's great ... actually, amazing... " - shivaay exclaimed.

"Well, thank you ... Mr. Oberoi" - anika said in a tired tone while placing her head tired on the couch and slept immediately.

"anika ... where is...(stopped after seeing her sleeping peacefully)" - shivaay.

"I really have no idea anika what happened to you in these 6 years, I know about the thing which is kept on disturbing you. but I will never ask... now I came back right... I will never leave you for a while and also I will try to wake my khidikitod anika who is hiding in you... it's your shivaay promise" - he caresses her hair and made her sleep in the couch comfortably.