Part 9: My REEL husband.

shi...shivaay... - she exclaimed. the guy removed his hoddie and forwarded his hand, they both shook their hands where anika was still in shock. shivaay snapped his fingers which made her come to reality. 

hey hi... what are you doing here? coincidence or stalking me? - anika asked in confusion because her heart skipped for a while when she saw him.

Am I your husband to stalk you? of course its a coincidence. - shivaay said in an assured tone which was convincing according to anika. anika nodded with a smile which relieved shivaay.

from next time onwards concentrate on the road rather than your phone. - he said in a calm tone even though he was hell angry on her for that, he wants to shout at her but calmed himself as anika lost her memory.

sorry ... - anika said while bowing her head down in shame which gave some relief to shivaay.

you ... here? - anika asked him with the doubtful eyes.

for the business project will be staying here for 3 weeks. - shivaay replied calmly and started to walk along with her.

hmm... interesting... - anika said and walked along with him.

they reached the coffee shop by then anika got a call from nats. "excuse me" - she said to him and attended the phone call. 

nats ... calm down... take a deep breath first... - she said in the phone.

ok ... relaxed? ... hmm... I mailed the designs yesterday itself... now go home have some sleep... - anika answered with the concern and rested the phone.

so where are we? - she immediately asked him where shivaay pointed his finger towards the coffee shop. 

ok...(wide smile which stole shivaay's dashing face for some seconds) let's go... - anika said and they both walked into the coffee shop.

they went to the counter table where the American lady intentionally came and hit shivaay where anika noticed that and controlled her laugh. 

"what" - he asked while glaring at that lady where that lady winked at him and left.

"crazy woman" - shivaay said where anika cupped her mouth and laughed silently. he showed fake anger at her and ordered an Americano for himself. where anika turned towards the counter table and ordered: "latte without sugar".

without sugar - shivaay exclaimed at her. 

in diet... - she pouted sadly at him which again stole him for some seconds who was again distracted by the same lady who gave kissy look at him through the window.

what type of woman she is? - shivaay questioned her. 

c'mon its not your fault... it's your mummy paapa fault for giving birth to this handsome child. -she said while leaving to the table with her latte where shivaay blushed for a while and followed her with his Americano.

they both sat comfortably in their seats which was opposite to each other. he kept his Americano and stared her for a while. she was chatting over her phone where her hair came front and disturbed her to the core but she was too busy to tug them back as she was having her phone in one hand and coffee in another hand.

without his knowledge, shivaay went forward and tugged her hair back. for a while, she got confused and immediately covered it with a smile.

okay ... sorry ... - she said and kept her phone aside.

ok ... Mr shivaay Singh Oberoi... where are you living? - anika asked while keeping her both hands on her cheek.

from the start, I am just talking about myself ... tell me about yourself... - shivaay said and took a sip of his Americano.