Part 14: OUTBURST or CONFESSION.

She entered her office with the fighting feeling of shivaay she never noticed anyone who is greeting her for her big day. her mind and heart traveling in the direction where it has no designation other than two option confront him or leave him forever. she took the seat and kept her hand in her forehead with a heavy heart where her heart is saying her to confront him where her mind is saying her to leave him as he deserves the best in the world and she's not the one. listening to her mind she decided to leave him forever once this show got over. by that time she heard the door-knocking sound and found nats at her doorstep where she gave a convincing smile that nothing has happened.

why are you standing there? come in... - anika said with a smile.

hmm - she nodded, pulled the chair and sat in front of the couch and stared at her with the welled up eyes.

wh..why are you staring at me? - anika asked without meeting her eyes.

because I can able to see the pain in your eyes. - nats immediately replied.

what pain? I am fine ... absolutely fine... - anika said in a confident tone.

I think you never considered me as your mother but I always considered you as my daughter and to be honest I can't able to see you in pain... I know you decided to leave him despite thinking about yourself... - nats replied which shook anika for a while.

chi.. bull**** what are you saying? I am not having such feelings for him... - she lied to nats even though she's right absolutely right by then without her knowledge a lone tear escaped from her eyes. 

I can able to see it clearly... (by wiping her tears) - nats said in return anika hugged her tightly and buried her face on her shoulder where nats could feel the shivers in her body.

why are you punishing yourself? you didn't do it ... it happened... are you going to blame yourself for your whole life baby? - nats asked her where anika has no courage to reply to her she remained silent. 

nats broke the hug, cupped her face where her eyes are not ready to meet her eyes but she forcefully made her look at her eyes and said: "see anika, according to me you didn't do any sin..." in a cold tone.

"but I don't deserve him" - anika replied her with welled up eyes.

"for me, you deserve all the happiness in the world ... and please don't let your past to blackmail the present to ruin the beautiful future.  -nats said with teary eyes where anika smile immediately and said: "same dialogue from dear Zindagi try something on your own nats"

hmm, now I am just asking you one thing ... be selfish and listen to your heart ... give another chance to yourself and let this heart beats for someone's love ... - nats said which gave anika a new hope of a beautiful life with her love shivaay where she nodded with a thank you and hugged nats tightly.

meanwhile, they heard a doorknocking sound where nats and anika parted their ways and asked them to come in.

ma'am ... this is the parcel for anika ma'am from Mr.Oberoi. - a clerk came and handover the parcel to anika where nats smiled widely and hurried her to open the parcel.

it's iPhone XS max where a note kept under the note saying: "I am sorry for yesterday"  both nats and anika smiled where the phone rang with a picture of shivaay and anika's selfie. anika stared it for a while and attended the call.

hey..anika sorry yaar ... I know you will be busy ... but I can't able to keep myself away from you ... - shivaay uttered without his knowledge.

same as me - anika thought where she remained silent.