Part 21: TRYING TO OVERCOME.

when anika opened her eyes, she saw its dark and she was standing in the middle of the darkness. she looked around there's none, she wasn't afraid of that. it's more or like she gets used to that darkness and horrified silence. she sat on the floor and buried her face between her knees thinking anika you deserve this darkness. soon the color between her closed eyes changed to orange, but she afraid to open her eyes. soon a hand came and held her hand and made to stand but she didn't open her eyes. he dragged her hand and went towards the window, fresh air hit all over her body but then too she's not ready to open her eyes.

"anika, open your eyes" - he said.

she recognized his voice it was him but she nodded no and refused to open her eyes where he back hugged her and whispered: "do you trust me?" in her ears.

"more than myself"- she immediately replied before he finishes the statement. 

"then open your eyes" - he whispered again in her ears. she slowly opened her eyes where her mind kept on warning her not to open her eyes but then too she opened her eyes hearing his words. she witnessed the most beautiful view of sunrise before her eyes, she didn't feel this much lightness and felt free from all the pain from her heart. by then he hugged her by holding her waist tight, she turned towards him and watched his intense blue eyes. he kissed her earlobe and said: "all the darkness in your life fade away anika, it's the time for light and happiness" where she closed her eyes in happiness, opened it again with a smiling face and watched the most beautiful scene than that sunrise. she saw shivaay sleeping on the couch under the sparkling reflection of the swimming pool. she realized how foolish she was? and got ready to open eyes from the darkness with the help of him.

she moved towards him and kneed in front of the couch where tears from her eyes fell on his face, he realized she was there but remained not to open his eyes but he can't able to control his hands, they are shivering to the core where anika noticed that and giggled. she leans towards his lips and kissed it by hovering him. tears escaped from his eyes when she kissed him, he opened his eyes where tears from anika's eyes fell on his cheek. he kept his shivering hand holding her waist and balanced her from falling. where she moved towards his forehead, kissed it and whispered "sorry", soon shivaay nodded no and wiped her tears where she wiped his tears while rubbing her face on both sides, he smiled and hugged her tightly.

anika... - he called her in a lower tone.

hmm... - she replied, raised her head.

nothing... - he said while a lone tear escaped when she raised her hand to wipe it, he stopped her.

what happened? - she asked her in a low tone.

warm of this tear only telling me whatever happening now is not my dream but a reality. - he replied in a very low tone.

sorry for everything shivaay... - she said and gave a bone-crushing hug where he grunts in pain.

It's a reality... - she said in a teasing tone.

missed you... - shivaay said after a long pause where she cuddled him and slept on his chest on the couch. after a long long time, anika slept peacefully on shivaay's chest but shivaay didn't.

after a few hours.

sun rays hit on anika's face where shivaay covered her face with his hands, after a while, he stood up, scooped her in his arms, kept her in the bed, he rested beside her and cuddled her tightly where she smiled in sleep, hugged him tightly when she opened her eyes, her expression changed and she increased the distance between them.

"what happened?"- shivaay asked her in confusion.

"you said you'll never force me" - anika said in a lower tone. even though he was shocked, he nodded and about to get away from the bed by then anika dragged him where he fell back in bed shockingly.

I like your shock wala face. - she said and climbed above him, shivaay loved his wife bold nature and she kissed his forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks and when it came towards his lips they heard a door-knocking sound. he immediately gave a quick kiss to her lips with a smile and parted their ways.

he opened the door with a wild smile and saw omru and daadi at the doorstep. they become very happy to see him smiling like this after a long time. he quickly got blessings from the dadi. she kissed his forehead and came inside. he then hugged omru where they become so happy at last, they got their shivaay back.

anika smiled at dadi where she raised her hands for the hug, she ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"so happy to see you both like this" - dadi said while cupping both of their faces.

"I just started to read the next chapter dadi, I hope it has a happy ending" - anika said while wiping dadi's tears, daadi nodded and said: "wear this for puja puthar, and come fast" and handover a red color saree to her and the trio left where rudy winked at shivaay, he glared at him.

anika turned towards shivaay and smiled where he caressed her cheeks and kissed her cheeks.

"shivaay... thank you for being there with me" - anika said while closing her eyes in bliss.

"I need to thank you for coming back to my life" - he said without thinking.

"coming back" - she questioned him back.

"you..you came back right... after that fight in new york" - he covered it, where he leans towards her for kissing her lips, she ran away to the restroom.

"I can't able to tell your past anika, even though I wish" -shivaay pov and he recalled the incident in the hospital where anika was admitted.

doctor: "I suggest not to reveal anything about her past because she is in a deep depression right now, if you guys take any chance it will not good for her mental and physical condition"

anika came back from the washroom wearing the saree given by daadi, and drying her hair with the towel, by then shivaay noticed rashes on the backside of her neck.

"anika, what's that?"- shivaay asked in a shocking tone.

"what??" - anika asked.

"behind your neck, it looks like rashes" - shivaay said.

"Yeah..." - she exclaimed in shock.

"okay we will go to the hospital after the pooja" - shivaay said where anika nodded and they both went downstairs for pooja. where shivaay and anika did aarthi with the smile of completeness. they headed back to the hospital where the doctor examined her rashes and asked,

"did you have any alcohol in the recent days?" 

where anika bowed her head down in embarrassment, shivaay noticed that with a smile but soon he controlled it and said: "yeah she had but before 4 days" 

"even though, it has been so many days ... it has some impact in our body because of sudden change"- doctor clarified.

"BTW, what you had Mrs.Oberoi" - doctor added when she was about to say its a vodka, shivaay immediately said its tequila shots, anika jaw dropped on the shock.

"I am sorry to say, Mrs. Oberoi, you have an allergy towards tequila" - doctor said and prescribed some medicines to her.

how do you know? - anika exclaimed in shock and asked shivaay.

he smiled and teased, "only you can able to guess what I had on that night?" where she turned her face another side and refused to see him in embarrassment.