Part 20: UNWANTED FOR HER, MOST WANTED FOR HIM.

what? are you gone mad? - anika yelled at Avni where she acted like least caring about that.

is that the manners I taught you? - avni asked her in a calm and casual tone which irritated anika to the core.

manners ... you taught? - she said in disbelief.

you snatched my entire childhood from me ... you're talking about manners - she yelled at her.

see, anika ... mahesh is dead ... - avni said which shook anika to an extent even though anika didn't have any love towards him but it's shocking her to the core.

wh.what - she stammered in shock.

yes... he's dead... and he debted to an extent ... as a name of his daughter, everything came to your head ... to get rid of that you need to get married soon. - she said in a calm tone which shook anika to the core she turns back to her Nani and her brothers where they nodded yes with welled up tears.

see, you already have seen many things in your life because of us... I don't want you to get hurt more because of our baseless relationship, I hope you understand and get ready to get married ... - Avni said and left the place, anika sat on the floor in a shock where Avni locked herself room and cried badly while cupping her mouth thinking about her rude words towards anika.

bacha... hear to us once... - anika's Nani said while crying where she nodded no and buried her face in-between her knee's. where she came and caressed her hairline and said: "I know she's rude, but I can't able to see you broken another time ... please do it for my sake... think it's my last wish before my death..." where anika immediately cupped her mouth and cried on her shoulder.

where she took her to her room and asked her to freshen up where she turned back and ask,

Nani ... can't I get married without these ... just a register marriage if possible... - anika asked in a very low tone where she immediately kissed her forehead, nodded yes to her and she has gone outside to tell about her decision to others.

what's happening with me? - she asked by seeing herself in front of the mirror. her eyes move towards the saree which kept in the bed, why are you so mean to me Krishna ji? - she thought and wore the saree which was bought by her Nani.

By then she heard a gate opening sound where she rushed to the window and hell shocked to see oberoi's coming out from the car and shivaay getting out of the car in groom attire.

Anish and Ankit came inside where she looked at them with eyes full of questions. they came towards her and gifted the necklace to her.

where she kept aside without even looking at it and asked them "am I getting married to Mr

where she kept aside without even looking at it and asked them "am I getting married to Mr. Oberoi" where they looked at each other and nodded yes to her where she thuds in the bed. she didn't speak anything. she made her mind to get married but not to shivaay not because she hates him, but because she loves him to the core and she really doesn't want to be a bad omen in his life.