Part 36: THE REAL LIFE STARTS HERE.

do you believe magic? Does it really exist? hope our shivaay has a very good answer for that. yes it exists, really exists... the word "papa" from Shreya wiped out all his pain and incompleteness in a second. for a while, he can't able to believe his ears, "God please change this dream to a reality" he thought. but god hit his head and said it's a reality you fool through a cheek kiss from Shreya. he gulped his throat, and he feels it... but then he wants to confirm, he slightly turned his head towards his brothers, up to his surprised they nodded yes with teary eyes and patted his shoulder, he feels that too. his lips are trembling to an extent like his hands or we can say his whole body was shaking. 

"love you paapa" - Shreya again said while placing her head in his shoulder. the words took him to another world where he can't able to say anything in happiness. he finally understood whatever happening before him, is not a dream but a reality. she kept her hands around his neck and pulled him slightly towards her side.

sh..shreya..- those are words which came out from his mouth as soon as he broke down, his legs lost his control and he was about to fall down along with Shreya, soon omru supported him and prevented him from falling. om's hand was in Shreya's head and rudru's hand was preventing him from falling.

immediately Shreya raised her head from his shoulder with a worried face and asked: "are you angry with me? why are you not saying anything sso I mean papa?" where he nodded no and hugged her tightly but he can't able to control his tears. shreya can feel shivaay's tears in her shoulder, unknowingly she also started to cry. after some time she broke the hug.

Shreya also can't able to bear tears in her papa's eyes. - she said in a very innocent tone where shivaay smiled with tears and nodded no to her. even though he stopped to cry, he can't able to stop Shreya's tears. 

why are you crying? - shivaay asked her where she hugged him tightly and said: "sorry papa, I thought you also leave me in the orphanage one day like krish dada".

everyone got shocked, where shivaay broke the hug and made her face him and asked: "I don't know from where you're getting this rubbish thought, do you think we can ever able to live without you?... she nodded no while wiping her tears.

"cutie pie, you don't know how we're feeling after you came to our life..." - om said while caressing her hair.

"I will die without you" - shivaay said with teary eyes, where she immediately cupped his mouth.

"Papa, don't use those words ..." - shreya said in a panic tone. where rudy seems to be silent, Shreya noticed that but she didn't say anything.

"if you talk like that, I will talk like this" - shivaay said where her worried mode turned into an angry mode.

Blackmail, SSSO hates that... - shreya said in a daring tone where everyone started to smile.

if you're SSSO, I am SSO ... your dad... - shivaay said in a daring tone. 

you're forgetting, if you're my dad, I am your daughter... - she yelled in a high pitch tone and stared him angrily where he can't able to tolerate her glare anymore. he took her towards the car where she continued her gaze on him.

bacha, come to me... - Gauri called her, Shreya immediately went to Gauri without breaking their eye contact. 

shivaay drove the car where Gauri sat with Shreya in the passenger seat and stared him, if anyone can kill with their looks, now shivaay would have died but shivaay can't able to take that anymore. he parked the car in front of an ice cream shop and called her out with a sweet smile, she refused. 

shivaay came outside, bought one cornetto for her and shown it to her from outside with a sweet smile where she signed disbelief. he came inside and gave it to Shreya where she immediately folded her hands and nodded no.