Part 37: EPILOGUE (Part 1)

obroi's with obahu's help finished Shreya's project successfully, but soon Shreya fell asleep. shivaay took her in his arms and kept her in the bed. by then anika came and sat in front of the dressing mirror and took moisturizer from the table and poured it her hands. shivaay noticed that and led towards the dressing mirror.

shall I help you? - shivaay asked her with a flirty smile while raising his hands towards her.

I have my own hands to help. - she replied in a cold tone which ruined all his naughty thoughts, but he never gave up.

anika... - he called out her name and placed his head on her shoulder, but she behaved as nothing happened.

c'mon anika... this much anger is not good for health... see it's ruining our romantic moment. - shivaay whispered in her ears while watching her reflection before the mirror.

seriously shivaay ... you're saying anger is not good for health... - anika asked him while raising the eyebrows.

well, I'm just saying that this much anger is not good for health, you didn't even talk properly with me since the morning. - shivaay said while tugging her hair back.

when he was about to kiss her in her cheeks, she got up where shivaay lost the balance and fell down on the floor. she smiled almost instantly when she saw him on the floor, where he angrily glared at her. she gave her hand to him and he got up with her help and tried to catch her lips, immediately Shreya's words hit his mind and he held back.

"what happened?" - anika asked him while witnessing his sudden change.

"sho" - he whispered and cupped her mouth and watched Shreya suspiciously where anika again gestured what happened? through her hands.

anika... you know I read one thing in an article that we used to shake our feets fingers when we are at the deep sleep... - shivaay said in a bit higher tone and looked Shreya's feet doubtfully.

it's not shaking ... we can romance peacefully hereafter... - shivaay said to anika in a relieved tone. 

can you explain to me before romancing? - anika asked him while raising her eyebrows. 

come here ... I will explain it...  - shivaay said while dragging her hand and made sit before the dressing mirror and took moisturizer in his hands.

I was just checking whether she's sleeping or not because she knew how I used to convince you after the fight.  - shivaay said where anika's jaw dropped in shock.

don't worry she's sleeping now... - shivaay said while applying the moisturizer in her hands. where she confusingly watched his actions.

shivaay, I can feel something different in your touch... are you massaging me or seducing me... - anika asked him in confusion. where he moved her hands near to her neck crock and kissed her forehead.

I have the license - he told while his lips running all over her face. 

hey... you...  concentrate... - anika said in a cold tone, where he stopped kissing her and started to apply the moisturizer in her hand.

shivaay ... have I become that much fat? - anika asked him while scanning her in front of the mirror.

c'mon baby... you're looking sexier in this chubby avatar. - shivaay lustfully whispered in his ears while rubbing her hands and biting her earlobe.

shut ... up... baby is hearing everything... - anika said with a sweet smile and watched him where they were just an inch apart where both can't able control themselves, they kissed each other with all desires and love, for a duration of 3 mins they forget all the world. they were so deep. but anika went out of breath. they both parted while their foreheads are still kissing with each other. they both smiled at each other where shivaay held her in his arms and took her towards the bed and made her rest next to Shreya where he slept beside her while hugging her and Shreya at the same time.

next morning.

gauri and bhavya were very busy in feeding the fruits to anika. where shivaay took one grape and fed her. shreya looked at shivaay with a smile where he noticed that and refused to meet Shreya's eyes. but our SSSO will ever accept her defeat without even trying?

papa... - she called out his name.

with no other option left shivaay looked at Shreya where she was smiling silently and he asked her "what baby?".

nothing papa... I just want to tell one thing... - Shreya said where all others become afraid again where anika remained confused with their reaction.

what cutie-pie any problem? - om asked her where everyone around them stared at her in tension.

 nothing... I just slept early yesterday and missed my favorite show... - Shreya replied where food chocked in anika throat and she started to cough. where everyone got relieved and Gauri passed water to anika.

don't worry partner we will see it today ... they will re-telecast it right? - rudy asked her. this time food chocked in shivaay's throat and he started to cough. 

daily ... - shreya exclaimed where shivaay and anika looked at each other in a shocking reaction.

then why you're worrying ... if they are not telecasting it, we will ask bhaiya to contact the particular channel ... so don't worry... -  rudy said where shivaay immediately took a  glass full of water and drank it. 

c'mon everyone... concentrate on food... - shivaay ordered everyone and tried to divert the topic.

bhabhi, when is your date? - bhavya asked her.

next week... bhavya... - anika said in a nervous tone where shivaay held her hand and assured her that everything will go well by kissing her forehead.

it was around afternoon, where anika came with oreo biscuits, shivaay was sitting in the couch with Shreya and others in their particular room.

"shivaay hide it somewhere where I can't able to get it" - anika asked him and gave the biscuits to him. where he took the biscuits from her hand and kept it near to her feet. 

"best place to hide it" - shivaay said and gave a hi-fi to Shreya where she started to laugh like hell.

"hey... hello are you challenging me" - anika asked him. 

"get it if you can" - shivaay openly challenged her where she tried to pick that packet where he hands can't even able to reach her knee level where Shreya and shivaay tried a lot to control their laugh but they couldn't.

with the excess of fury, she bent and touched the biscuits where anika's water broke at the same time.

shivaay ... my water broke... - anika said in a restless tone.

PRECAP: EPILOGUE (PART 2) ... THE CONCLUSION 😂😂