Part 33: PROMISE AGAIN.

Rudy took Shreya inside the Oberoi mansion, he doesn't even want to trust the security... he himself took her to her room where he can't able to see any of their family members inside. he stood there and waited for them as he doesn't want to leave Shreya alone. where on the other hand, shivaay and om waited for him impatiently. shivaay blamed himself for leaving her going to summer camp alone where om blood boils, he can't able to stay there even for a second. all the three obro's are hell angry on him. they could even kill him when they spot that bastard.

rudy called bhavya after waiting for a long time. bhavya attended the phone after 6 rings.

where are you? - rudy bashed at her.

rudru, what happened? I am in the temple... I already told you and went right... - bhavya replied in a calm tone.

Leave everything and come to Oberoi mansion immediately... - Rudy ordered her where she became afraid and rushed back to Oberoi mansion. everything was confusingly watched by Shreya, she even becomes afraid of seeing rudy's rude behavior for the first time.

rudy... what happened? why are you so angry? - shreya asked him after many failed attempt in a very scared tone. where Rudy took a deep breath and calmed himself before Shreya, he came to her side and sat on her bed. 

"I am angry because your chachi again ate all my eggs..." - he covered it up and masked a fake smile in his face.

"ok, I understand you're angry on her but please don't scold like this..." - Shreya asked rudy while climbing on him and placed her head on his chest, where it's becoming difficult for him for each and every second to control his tears, he started to crush from inside when Shreya hugged him tightly. before he could bust, bhavya made an entry where he took Shreya in his hands and gave her to Bhavya.

stay with her and don't leave her alone. - he ordered bhavya without meeting her eyes in the fear of breaking down. she nodded to him but felt something really bad in his behavior. he left and found shivom waiting for him impatiently.

where you went? - om yelled at Rudy in frustration where shivaay remained silent.

nobody was there in Oberoi mansion, I waited for bhavya, I don't want to leave her alone again. - rudy said in a calm tone where om and shivaay getting impatient each and every second. 

let's go... - shivaay said. by then he felt a touch on his shoulder, he turned toward and found anika behind him who was caressing her 9 months old baby bump and her other hand supported her back.

where are you guys are going? - she asked them with a sweet smile in her face where all the other obro's remain silent.

shivaay, what happened? why are you so tensed? - anika asked him while caressing his face where the smile in her face slowly fading away after seeing shivaay's worried face, he noticed that and tried a lot to change his expression but he can't able to do that. but it's necessary to assure her that nothing is wrong. or else she will get tensed and it will not good for her health condition at this stage of expecting baby anytime.

to change her mood, he immediately scooped her in his arms, where she became shocked for the second after a while sweet smile again appeared in her face. he took her towards their room and made her rest herself comfortably in the bed and he took off her chappals and massaged her feet.

"what happened to you shivaay? you aren't looking normal? and where is Shreya? you guys are about to come by evening right? - anika bombarded them with questions where he continued massaging her without giving an ear to her.

Ani... - she heard a voice where she turned back and surprised to see Shreya at the doorstep. she ran towards her and thuds in the bed near to her.

how are you, baby? - she asked while caressing the baby bump. 

he's saying "didi I miss you" - anika replied to her where she kept her ear on her baby bump and said: "I love you" ... soon the baby kicked inside. shreya felt it. her jaw-dropped in surprise, where anika nodded yes in excitement.

SSO - she yelled and brought him back to reality.

what?? - he asked her. 

she again placed her ear on her bump and again said: "i love you", the baby again kicked where the anika became excited and shivaay acted like getting excited. 

SSO... give a try... - Shreya asked him where he came and placed his ear on her bump and said: "I love you". but there's no response from the baby. he again tried but no response, Shreya felt sad for shivaay so she came other side and placed her ear on the other side of her bump and said: "I love you" soon the baby kicked.

"I think he likes Shreya's voice" - anika said where a lone tear escaped from his eyes without his knowledge. anika noticed that and wiped it with her hands and said: "I know something is bothering you if you don't want to tell that to me then don't tell ... but I can't able to see you like this" soon shivaay hugged her tightly and said "don't worry ... I will solve everything", suddenly she jerked. he broke the hug and asked her what happened?

"tell me you will solve everything" - anika asked him while placing his hand on her baby bump.

"I will solve everything" - he said the baby kicked. 

Baby indirectly took promise from him that he should solve everything. Shivaay understood that and promised: baby... Today your father promising you one thing, I know you love your sister a lot ... And I am promising you that I will solve everything before your arrival... and it's the promise of shivaay Singh Oberoi ... Shivaay thought and kissed her baby bump.