PART 5 : BROTHER SISTER BOND.

mom, how can you do this me? how can you leave me alone mom? am I not even exists in this world for you? please, mom ... don't leave me... - anika whispered in sleep where anish and Ankit become shocked after hearing the words about her mom after a long time. where her naani came and sat beside her. her presence made anika to sleep peacefully. the trio has nothing to say to each other after hearing those words. naani cursed herself for her granddaughter's condition. where on the other side, Oberoi's still can't able to come out of the incident. priyanka tried to call anish but he didn't respond to her call. by that time shivaay came out from his room and watched everyone with the question eyes where everyone was shocked to see his reaction they afraid whether he forgot about the incident which happened a while ago.

here in Maheshwari mansion, anika came to consciousness and slightly opened her eyes where she saw her brothers anish and Ankit sleeping beside her on the bed in the opposite direction placing their legs near to her head, she gave a disgusting look and pushed their legs out of the bed eventually made them fall from the bed.

"are you out of your mind?" - anish yelled in a sleepy tone and slept immediately after that on the floor.

"yeah... I am mad..." - anika yelled back. by then Ankit woke up from their sound came and enquired anika about her health with much worry and tension.

"I am alright ... what happened to his engagement? I can't able to remember anything" - anika said while resting back in the bed.

"engagement postponed" - Ankit said in a lower tone.

"because of me?" - anika questioned where Ankit nodded yes with bowing his head down where anika became restless and blamed herself for the whole situation. by then anish phone rang where Priyanka's name pops up. she immediately took the phone and attended the call.

"hi Priyanka" - anika greeted her where Priyanka remained in shock. shivaay came to her side and asked what happened?.

anika bhabhi. - she whispered where everyone stood up from their places in shock.

put in speaker. - rudy instructed her where shivaay remained silent. priyanka immediately turned on her phone in speaker. 

hello ... there? - anika again asked her. 

yeah ... I am ... - priyanka managed to reply to her.

priyanka ... I am really sorry because of me your engagement got postponed... and I am really really sorry about this ... I didn't mean to do that... please forgive me yaar... - anika said in pleading tone where shivaay and others can't able to control their tear

please ... don't need to say sorry ... tell me what happened to your health? you're fine now Priyanka asked with concern.

yeah ... it's just because of jetlag ... thankyou - anika said in a formal mode. priyanka and others noticed the change in her tone so she immediately diverted the topic.

ok... where is anish? i tried to reach him but he's not responding.. - Priyanka said in a lower tone.

wait a minute... i will wake him up. - anika said and tried to wake him up by stamping her feet on him but he didn't give an ear to her and covered the duvet towards him and slept.

are you sure Priyanka? Do you want to marry this man? - anika asked in an irritating tone.

why.. what happened? - priyanka asked her in confusion.

if you marry him ... I swear half of your life will go in waking him up ... trust my words ... you have time. - anika warned him meanwhile anish woke up and snatched the phone from her.