Part 34: THE JUDGEMENT.

ma'am, take rest for a while, we have some work and we need to go for that... - shivaay said to Shreya where face turned down, he came to her side and pitched her nose, where she widened her arms and shivaay picked her up in his arms. she placed her head on his shoulders and whispered: "you three are angry on me right! I shouldn't have told you guys about that thing... "

he kissed her cheeks whispered: "baby, you have no idea how happy we are..." while controlling his emotions, where he took Shreya away from anika and broke the hug.

he found a teardrop from her eyes, he picked it up in his fingers with teary eyes and said: "you know shivaay Singh Oberoi can bear anything but I can't able to see tears in your eyes".

no... no... no SSO... Don't cry, please - Shreya pleaded him and wiped his tears. 

when I see you crying na... it's paining here (she pointed her finger towards her chest) - Shreya said in a crying tone where shivaay nodded no and wiped her tears. 

"hereafter, no more tears... now go and take care of ani, and I will be back soon" - he kissed her forehead and dropped her down where she ran inside the room.

he went back to the hall and shocked to see omru and bhavri in a broken state. he became shocked and saw omru sitting in the couch with no emotions, neither they cried or did nothing they are looking numb. he slowly came to their side and touched their shoulders but they didn't react. gauri didn't say anything but tears are flowing uncontrollably from her eyes. by then bhavya got a call, which made everyone come to reality. omru stood up from their places and Gauri wiped her face and looked bhavya hopefully where shivaay remained confused.

ok, his address?? ok, we will be there in a few minutes ... keep an eye on him. - she ordered him and cut the phone.

got his address ... -bhavya informed them, shivaay understood that omru said everything to their wives. 

gauri ... you stay here with bhabhi and don't tell anything to her. - om ordered Gauri where Rudy went inside to his room and came back.

but I suggest going to school first... if he tried something with our child then there's a chance that he would have tried the same thing with other children.  - shivaay said which made everyone to think another time.

.

.

.

.

.

In shivikka room. 

ani, my class ma'am asked me to fill this form for the annual day function. - shreya gave the form to anika where she hesitates to fill it.

baby! I am feeling so tired, can't you do this on your own ... or else wait for sso... - anika suggested her with a sad puppy face. 

ok, no problem ani... I will do it on my own - she said with a smile. she took a pen and started to read the form loudly.

name... Shreya shivaay Singh Oberoi. - she said and wrote it in the form.

father's name... Shivaay Singh Oberoi. - she said and wrote it where anika smiled and adored her.

mother's name... Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. - she said and wrote it where unknown happiness hit her when she called her as her mother, she never called her as a mom yet, but after today anika got the courage to ask her the reason behind.

standard ... second grade and section... B... - she said and wrote it. 

finished ani, sign it... - Shreya said and gave the form to her.

Never Turn back ANIKAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara