PART 4 - THE MEETING

Maheshwari's reached Mumbai meanwhile anika felt some pain in her heart. on the other hand, shivaay felt anika's presence and hoping for her entry in his life back. Maheshwari reached Mumbai house and decided to rest a bit and then leave for Oberoi mansion. by then anika felt somewhat dizzy and not well.

what happened to me? .. my god ... these jet lags are making me crazy - she said to herself. 

have some sleep anika .. you will feel better - she said to herself and went to sleep.

at last the time had finally come. she decided to go with them wearing a beautiful sky blue sparkling lehenga. they left. in the middle of the way anish found he left his engagement ring in the home itself.

anish .. - anika yelled at him.

sorry, yaar I forget in hurry.. - anish told.

ok, you reach with naani and others. I and Ankit go home and bring back your engagement ring.- anika said and left with Ankit.

I don't know when will he become mature? - anika said to Ankit

it never gonna happened - Ankit smiled and said.

by that time Maheshwari's reached the Oberoi mansion, all the bro's and senior oberoi's welcomed them warmly.

where is your twin brother anish? - om asked about Ankit.

he went to pick my sister. - anish said.

oh, you have a sister? - om questioned him.

cousin sister .. my dad's sisters daughter ... more than my blood sister. - anish replied.

his reply made him recall the incident when they introduced themselves to their anika bhabhi. he patted his shoulder and welcomed him inside.

meanwhile in Maheshwari mansion.

where the hell he kept his ring? - anika shouted.

I found it. - ankit told in relief.

finally... - anika replied back.

 and they left to Oberoi mansion.

meanwhile, in Oberoi mansion, the celebration started and om and Rudy started to dance and dragged shivaay to dance but he refused.

bhaiyaah .. you can't do this for prinku ... dance for prinku's happiness. - rudy said. he nodded and made some moves in the ceremony.

meanwhile, anika entered into the Oberoi mansion gate with Ankit. 

Ankit are you sure we came to the correct address. - anika questioned him.

yeah, anu .. come let's go... it's getting late... - Ankit told and went inside. by then anika felt some dizziness and decided to hide it from Ankit as she didn't want to bother him. they went inside. anika felt some familiarity while entering into the house. meanwhile shivaay stopped dancing as his heart started to beat faster. he sensed her presence in his house he turned back where others are busy in dancing. he spotted anika who can't able to believe his eyes. he cried in happiness. anika spotted him.. their eyes were locked, anika can't able to recognize what is happening to her! but she merely walked towards him without her knowledge. they came closer. shivaay can't able to control his tears. he came towards her where she reciprocates the same. they were close to each other both of them heartbeat started to beat faster for each other. shivaay, on the other hand, wanted to assure that whatever happening before his eyes are not his dream! so he tried to cup her face before that she fainted on his arms. 

shivaay become shocked and shouted ANIKA...

where everyone turned towards him. anish and Ankit rushed towards him and asked "what happened?" with the panic tone.

om call the doctor! - shivaay shouted.

he immediately called the doctor with the shivering hand by then shivaay took her to his room and made her rest in the bed. anish and Ankit sat beside her in tension. 

the doctor came where shivaay asked him to check anika in a panic tone, but then Ankit cut in the middle and said "doctor she is suffering from Retrograde amnesia! is this all happening because of that?"

that one question shook the entire Oberoi family. they looked at each other with the confusion. 

from when she is having retrograde amnesia? - doctor asked.

for the past 12 years - anish replied while caressing anika's hair.

12 years - shivaay whispered in shock.

initially, she said that she forgot us before 6 years. when she got our memory back she forgets everything whatever happened in those six years. - ankit added in a clear tone by controlling his shiver in his voice.

ok .. but its nothing to do with her amnesia ...  its because of indigestion usually happen during the long travel. - the doctor said in a calm tone.

everybody got relieved. but the shock in the oberoi's face remained same.

mama ji requested to Tej Singh Oberoi that we will do the engagement in another day as anika is not feeling well. tej eyes immediately turned to shivaay where he nodded yes.  he immediately said ok to them and they left the mansion where Ankit held anika in his arms leaving shivaay's heart to suffer.

after they went .. shivaay fell down on his knees and whispered "anika didn't remember me?" where rudy and om tried to console him but their every try went in vain. 

he left to his room and locked the door. where he found anika's hair clip which she left it before 6 years, he held it and cried badly.