Part 19: WANT TO BE WITH HER.

Shivaay ... we can't able to get you ... please tell me what happened? - om asked in a high tone where shivaay blabbered everything to them. it was shocking for everyone but for anish and Ankit these are something which they can't even able to think, they are given, given to the core. it's really daring to them to even imagine about her pain where she experienced. they all are disturbed by the door-knocking sound and found nats at the doorstep. 

"she regained her consciousness" - she said almost immediately when om opened the door. shivaay took off the trips from his hands and rushed to her ward. where omru ran behind him, anish and Ankit remain numb. 

shivaay stood at the doorstep and recalled her words, if possible leave me, leave me forever.  and his eyes searched for anish and Ankit.

om ... where are anish and Ankit? - shivaay asked omru where they saw them walking numbly from the ward, by then shivaay came to their side and shook them.

anish, Ankit ... - he called out both of their names where they both came to reality and looked at him numbly.

I know you guys are shocked... but she needs you both... I can't able to take any chances while going in front of her... do you guys get it? - shivaay said in a calm tone where he was broken to the core but decided to stay stronger for the sake of anika.

they nodded and gathered all their left out courage, went inside her room where she was lying with swallowed eyes, her veins were connected to trips. she looks lost completely lost in some other world.

they came towards her where she didn't even look at them, for her she was disappointed in being saved and getting back to life. 

"we never left you to die" - anish started the conversation where anika quickly recognized his voice and turned around him in a shock.

"why you didn't try to contact us?" - Ankit immediately added when anish stopped. 

"I was not allowed" - anika replied after a long pause where Ankit understood that it's total trash to talk about the past.

"anu, we are just having one request..." - anish asked her where she hmmed without even looking at them.

"come back with us, back to India, back to our family" - anish said with welled up tears where anika half-sat on her bed and said: "Hmm, but I am having one request instead"

"what?"- both asked in chorus.

"I DON'T WANT TO FACE THAT LADY AGAIN," anika said in a cold tone where anish and Ankit nodded to her decision. where anish went outside and Ankit stayed inside with anika who was broken to the core.

"what happened?"- shivomru bombarded him where he wiped his tears and said: "she's ready to come with us" where shivaay relaxed as he doesn't want to leave his anika alone here for any cost. 

"and jiju ... thanks a lot for saving her... I know we are not worth even to say sorry but forgive us... please if possible" - he folded his hands in front of him where shivaay immediately said: "how can I forgive you if I really can't able to forgive myself? ... leave anish whatever happened is happened, we can't change that ... I just have only one wish... I just want to be with her... if possible forever" while wiping his tear where anish immediately excused himself and did a phone call to India.

****Flashback****

it was the time when anika went missing leaving the letter behind, where the whole Maheshwari's become heartbroken, Avni (anika's mom) blamed herself for being mean to her and also realized that she never gonna forgive her. meanwhile, shivaay used all his contacts and found anika boarded to newyork. with her passport details, they found her address in new york. where anish and Ankit became confused and asked Priyanka about his interest in her, where she told everything to them about anika's marriage with shivaay. they were shocked to the core. where Avni confronted athrav(anika's maamu) and her husband Arjun (her second husband)