Part 18: DON'T BE COWARD.

at last anu ... we came ... this time we will get you along with us forever. - anish exclaimed when he stepped into new york with omru and Ankit.

om, shivaay is supposed to come and pick up us right... - Ankith asked om where he took off his coolers and called shivaay.

his phone is out of reach... - om said to anish and Ankit.

om, try anika bhabhi's number na - rudy asked him where om glared at him and said: "duffer, its a surprise"

"yeah ... I forgot" - Rudy said and suddenly he remembered that shivaay send their address to him yesterday.

"I am having their address" - rudy exclaimed and they took the taxi from the airport and reached anika's apartment in an hour. they found the door was open and none was there inside, a horrified silence hit everyone in that place, none felt good they are horrified on seeing the house, soon then rudy rushed inside the bathroom and found the sink was broken with blood splashes.

om..anish...Ankit - he yelled in fear, they all rushed into the bathroom and shocked to see the condition.

om... I am scared ... please, om call bhaiya once again... - rudy said by wiping his sweats where om called shivaay in a shivering hand. And the phone in the home itself. 

Before an hour.

when shivaay was about to jump soon a voice stopped him, he turned back and surprised to see his own reflection clapping on seeing his condition.

"c'mon shivaay why did you stop? continue..." - it said where he remained silent. 

"Okie, in your point of view, you are not supposed to have second chances ... you're right ... absolutely right... but have you ever thought about anika... anika was right shivaay when it comes between her and your family you always chose your family rather than anika... ok... you died... but unfortunately when anika got her memory back after that ... what will she do? " - reflection said and shivaay stood with no reaction.

"c'mon shivaay tell ... will she able to forgive herself? ... you know what she will do? she will accuse herself of your child and your death... are you going to punish her instead of healing her? - reflection questioned him where he had no answer for that, he finally understood how coward he was who choose to die instead of sharing her pain. he came down where his phone started to ring. it was nats, he attended the call.

shivaay ... anika locked herself in the bathroom ... don't know what to do... please come as soon as possible. - nats said in an impatient where he dropped the phone and rushed to her mansion.  

 he rushed into the house where he spotted nats who was continuously knocking the door where she's not even responding for that. shivaay rushed to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

anika open the door. - shivaay yelled at her where he received no response from the other side. soon they both found the water flowing out from the bathroom. they both looked at each other shockingly where shivaay lost his poise and broke the door. they both are shocked to the hell when they saw anika drowning in the bathtub lifelessly. 

shivaay rushed inside and took anika from the bathtub by covering her body with bathrobe, they went outside where shivaay scooped her in his arms and kept her in his lap where he was hell shocked on seeing her condition, he rubbed her toe and hands but nothing worked, she went out pale. 

anika... please don't punish me like this... please... wake up - he said while slightly slapping on her cheeks where she didn't respond him. 

sh..shivaay... we need to take her to the hospital ... - nats said where shivaay nodded and scooped her in his arms and went. they took anika to the emergency ward where shivaay remain numb and sat in the chair outside of the ICU with welled up eyes. 

nats continuously crying on seeing anika and shivaay's condition where both are struggling where anika's pain can able to see it clearly not as shivaay. he bowed down the head when eyes got dried of continuous crying. nats came and kept her hand on his shoulder but he didn't respond to it and saw shivaay hand was bleeding.

shivaay you're injured ...- nats said where she didn't get any response back.

by then nats got a call from Leila anika's neighbor. she attended the call and heard a man voice in a shivering tone. 

is this Natasha? - a man asked her.

yeah, speaking... - Natasha replied with a calm tone.

natasha... me, myself ... Ankit ... Ankit Maheshwari ... anika's brother ... do you know anything about her? she's not in the home... we tried to reach her but couldn't able to reach her... - Ankit said in an impatient tone. nats shocked for a while and calmed herself.

yeah ... she's in Lenox Hill hospital with shivaay... - she replied calmly where she got silence from the other side. 

Hello ... there... - she again called him.

yeah ... we will reach soon ... and thank you for informing us... - anish said and rested the phone where she turned towards shivaay with eyes full of pain, her pain is zero when it compared to him. still, he maintained his pace and waited for the doctor. where the doctor came outside he rushed towards him.

how...how.. is...she? - shivaay bombarded with the questions.

she's out of danger... - doctor said where he calmed himself and he was about to faint that time by then he was supported by two hands. he looked upwards and surprised to see both brothers holding him, he fainted on their arms.

After a few hours

Shivaay opened his eyes, the ceiling of the hospital ward clearly told him what would have happened to him when he fainted, soon om noticed that and rushed towards him.

Bhaiya... You're fine?? - Rudy cried on seeing his condition where shivaay least cared about that and just nodded back to him. Rudy rushed back outside to give that information to om and others. Soon after that om came in and sat next to him.

Shivaay. .  you're alright?? What happened to you? - om asked him in a requesting tone where he remained silent and didn't speak anything.

Shivaay ... What did you do to our sister? - Anish asked in a rude tone where turned his face towards him with no reaction.

Your sister attempted suicide- shivaay said in a calm tone which shook all the four who are there.

Just like me - shivaay added in the same tone where Omru looked each other in shock ...

Wh..what are you saying shivaay? I mean why? - Ankit asked him where others remained speechless.

Shivaay looked at him with teary eyes and asked: just because your sister is caring our child, it doesn't mean that she isn't the part me ... Am I not heartbroken?