Part 7: Facing the buried past.

is she is back? - a woman yelled in a phone call out of excitement.

yes, Avni... she is back after 12 long years. - anika's maamu replied back.

she is back... (cried) bhaiya... I am coming... bhaiya - she said out of excitement.

a man immediately took the phone from her and asked: "is she is really back?" 

yes, Arjun ... she is with us... how can I fail to recognize her... - maamu said in a clarified tone.

but the information we got before 11 years? - that man questioned back.

we will inquire about it later Arjun... come back as soon as possible... tomorrow morning is the engagement. -maamu said with excitement.

we are also excited to see her after a long time, I don't how nithu will react after getting the information... I am cent percent sure that she can't able to stay there after knowing about anu. -arjun said with excitement.

please come back yaar ... we are waiting here ... I am not telling her about you guys ... it will be a surprise for her. - maamu said and rested her phone when he came to anika room and sat beside sleeping anika and slowly caresses her hair while a tear escaped from his eyes.

sunrays hit anika's face where she struggled to wake up soon she remembered about anish engagement and quickly opened her eyes. she immediately went to anish and ankit room and started to wake them up. ankit is a light sleeper he woke up by hearing anika's heels sound but anish is more than anika, he's a mini kumbakarnan. 

anish wake up man... it's your engagement. - anika yelled at him where he covered him back with the duvet and slept.

soon she stumped her feet on his stomach. he cried in pain and went back to sleep after seconds. 

anish... this time I stumped in your stomach next time my target will be 10 inches lower to your stomach ... I hope you understand - anika warned him where Ankit cupped his mouth in the laugh.

anish woke up in a jerk and made his way straight to the bathroom. where anika and Ankit busted into a laugh. anika went back to her room to get ready, she picked up a red-magenta combination Anarkali suit and wore it. leaving a long white pearl earring on her both ears, with wide winged eyeliner and light pink shade lipstick in her lips and look extremely gorgeous in appearance. 

anika - her brothers yelled from downstairs.

coming... - anika said and went downstairs where everyone stuck in her beauty where none can able to take his eyes off from her. 

you're a girl? - anish questioned her where anika pouted angrily at him and the trio had a group hug which damaged anika's hairstyle.

my hairstyle... - anika yelled at them.

it's our style of kaala tika, my dear. - they replied at her.

they made their way to Oberoi mansion where they warmly welcomed them with hugs and smiles where everyone prised anika for being gorgeous where she replied back them with a cute smile in her face. pinky immediately took her kajal from her eyes and gave her kaala tika.

she entered into the Oberoi mansion and can't even able to take her eyes off from the vision. she saw shivaay who rocked into the area with a killing smile, trimmed beard, attracting blue eyes,  red kurthi where the first two buttons of the kurta were opened in the way it attracts anika's eyes. he looks damn hot in that suit. anika's heart skipped for a while where his eyes stuck on anika's beauty literally they both are drooling on seeing each other in that damn hot outfits forgetting about the outside world for a second.