Part 30: PROMISE.

shivaay felt very low and don't know what to do?. finally, he understood what made anika to take this decision. he heartfully felt very low for hurting her more through his action, he made his mind, turned towards her and found she already left. he then went to towards his room and watched her sleeping peacefully by back facing him through the window. he wiped his tears and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. he turned on the coffee machine but forget to turn off.

"sso" - he heard a little girl's voice. he immediately turned back and saw Shreya with an empty jug in her hand. 

"coffee" - she said in an innocent tone while pointing her fingers on the coffee machine.

"oh shit" - he said and switched off the coffee machine.

"coffee has gone"- she said and laughed while cupping her mouth. where he came and pick her up and made her sit in the slap of kitchen, she sat comfortably. 

"why you came here, ma'am?" - shivaay asked her with a little smile in his face.

"for water, Ani is crying continuously ... " - Shreya replied in a lower tone. where shivaay's smile turned into worry and bowed his face down for making things more complicated for her. 

shreya place her finger in his chin and raised his face and made him face her, "now, what happened to you?" - she asked him.

where he nodded no, hugged her where tears from his eyes are not ready to stop. shreya shocked for a while, hugged him back and patted his back. shivaay smiled in between after feeling her pat. 

"what happened to you? you both fought?" - shreya asked him when he broke the hug. he nodded yes to her. 

"okay, that's why you both are crying?" - shreya asked him where he became speechless.

"don't worry, I too fought with Nancy one day, everyone scolds us... you know how we became friends again?" - shreya asked him.

"how?" - he questioned her.

"ice-cream" - she said in a husky voice where he got confused.

"still you didn't get it... I will bring ani with me and we will go and have ice-cream... what you say?"- shreya asked him where he nodded yes with a wide smile.

shreya went to the room with shivaay by holding his hand where he hesitates to come inside but Shreya dragged him inside. he saw anika lying in the bed back-facing him.

ani... - Shreya called her. she immediately wiped all her tears and faced her where she sensed shivaay's presence in this room but not ready to face him.

hi... - she greeted Shreya with a smile while hiding her sorrows inside where shivaay stood in the doorstep itself.

Ani, get ready we're going to have ice-cream with SSO. -shreya said where anika nodded no and said: "you guys carry on, I will stay here..." 

Ani, please... - Shreya fakely cried.

anika, come with us... - shivaay asked her after so many failed attempts. she shockingly looked at him.

Ani, come ... please - Shreya requested her. anika nodded yes and excused herself where both shivaay and Shreya was waiting for her outside. she came outside and looked at shivaay, he himself can't able to face her in guilt so he turned his face towards Shreya and asked: "shall we go?" but anika misunderstood that he doesn't want to face her.

after you ma'am... - he said to Shreya and opened the car door for her, she got inside where he came towards anika to open the door but she has gone inside before that. then he went to the driver seat and drove the car.