Characters

[a/n: Hey guys^^ I'm back with a new story^^ This my first time writing a japanese/korean fanfic so.. Please don't anticipate or have high hopes for this>If you are wondering how you or your brother looks like, the cover photo is how you and your brother looks like. Hope you'll enjoy reading^^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sena Izumi/You: You are the youngest daughter of the Sena family and younger sister of Sena Shougo, the vocalist of the world famous visual rock band, Crusherz. You are innocent but always go against Sagara Rei, the family's manager but you confide your problems to him the most. You dislike being a famous person despite your mother and father are famous. You are a bookworm as you love reading and your dream is to be a famous writer. You are very pretty but because of your nerdy glasses and outfit, you look like nothing but a geek. You are 18 years old.

Sena Shougo: He is your older brother and the vocalist of world famous visual rock band, Crusherz. He dotes on you alot ever since you are young and he always gives you the book you want whenever the situation calls for it and he is overprotective. He is close to Sagara Rei. He is 25 years old.

Sagara Rei: He is the manager of Sena pro. or your family's manager. He has been the family's manager since he was 18 years old and has been staying in the house ever since. Whenever he has problems with you, he will call Shougo. He is also overprotective of you. He is a very serious person who have short temper but the only person who he can stand is Shougo. He might be harsh towards you at times but deep down, he cares for you like a mother. He is 28 years old.

Sena Seiya: He is you and your brother's father. Seiya or your father is the head of Sena Pro., your family's private agency. He is a famous musical actor and he is a very understanding and caring father to you and Shogo as well as Rei and always listens to what his wife says and tries to get what she wants.

Sena Nagisa: She is you and your brother's mother. Nagisa is a model turned world famous actress and is a bit of a spoiled princess.